Top Castries Extreme Sports
27 results | All Castries Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour was amazing!!! We had fun guides that made sure we safe the entire trip! Best thing about the excursion is that we traveled through small communities and even ventured some of St. Lucia’s history!!"
* A traveler said: "Sammy the owner was our personal host. He was very nice and accommodating. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. A full day of adventure that truly made our experience something to remember for years to come. This tour is highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Professional set up and really friendly guys. The gondola ride was informative and interesting and the tour guide appeared very knowledgeable. The zip lines were fun and it made for a really different day out."
* A traveler said: "I loved everything about this excursion. Accessibility is amazing as they have pick up from almost any private villa/hotels on the island. The only thing i would suggest is hairnets be provided with the helmets. Wear socks if you are going to wear sneakers. The lines were great especially the 2-3 long/fast ones. The tour guides were very helpful and nice. They also took such great photos and videos of me and my friend on the lines. It can be a bit tiring and is not recommended for people overweight or elderly due to the stair walkings to each line. I would def do this again any time!"
* A traveler said: "Morgan was an incredible and earnest guide. He paid attention to every detail of comfort and offered us such a great experience of the island from a local's perspective. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Mozart, Captain Cliff and The General were absolutely amazing. We couldn’t have had a better day with them. Mozart is a blast and has so much knowledge of the island! Definitely book this day with them!"
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable trip. We were changed to all by sea tour and it was great. Will recommend it to all my friends"
* A traveler said: "This was fantastic! We really got to see the best of St. Lucia on this part of our trip! It was the best deal for the price of all the trips we took!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide and driver, Charlie was very nice and he took us to all places that's a must see on the island. |Negotiating the pick up time with the company was quite difficult, because we wanted to change the 9am pick up that was stated in the description of the trip."
* A traveler said: "The trip was excellent. Our driver was Mason and he was amazing!! He gave us so much information about everything produced on the island. He stopped to show us everything including banana trees, cinnamon, nutmeg, the cocoa plant and much more. I highly recommend him and this excursion! Thanks Mason!"
* A traveler said: "The walk is great with very knowledgeable guides. The only difficulty for me was that I found it hard to do the climbing of the stairs because of my COPD. Both the guide and my fellow walkers were very supportive - I felt like I was holding everyone up but they said no."
* A traveler said: "We had a beautiful day of snorkeling! Our captain, Alvin and tour guide, Mozart were so friendly and knowledgeable. They went over and above! We will definitely look them up again when we come back."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the ride as well as the nature aspect - learning about the native plants. Our guides were great!"
* A traveler said: "Great staff! Very friendly and informative. The zipline was exhilerating!"
* A traveler said: "Hernelle & Alleyn were absolutely amazing! They were extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience and we can’t wait to book with them again."
* A traveler said: "Our group of 12 had a fabulous time thanks to Chris! He took his time with us, explaining some of the amazing local culture and sites and gave everyone plenty of time to ask questions, take pics and shop! I highly recommend this tour, especially if you can request Chris to be your guide!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful time, our private driver was AMAZING & we had a wonderful day. Highly recommend this tour/company 🏝"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Rodney Bay
- Things to do in Cap Estate
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Amazon