Top Cartagena Travel & Transportation Services
181 results | All Cartagena Tours
* A traveler said: "Professional and friendly driver. On time. I received the name of the driver by whatsapp and he was in the arrival area with my name written on a board."
* A traveler said: "Customs was moving slow but our driver waited an hour over the scheduled pick up time. Made our trip from the airport to the hotel very easy."
* A traveler said: "Right where I expected the driver to be waiting as we arrived. Polite, professional and always a pleasure to book with Viator"
* A traveler said: "Perfect. Picked up on time and a great driver. The service is a advertised and the communication is top notch. I will definitely use their services when needed."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. If I ever return I will use them again. Someone was waiting right out of baggage claim with my name. They assisted me to the vehicle which was clean. The driver was very nice and offered information about the city and things to do while there. One thing I will say is, if you can manage all your luggage do not allow them to take it from you because you will be asked for tips. No fault of the transportation company though. This was the airport workers and men outside the airport."
* A traveler said: "The experience was great. The driver spoke Spanish but used the translation app to translate into English for us. OUTSTANDING"
* A traveler said: "Excellent service - driver was on time and the ride to the historic center was less than 15 minutes."
* A traveler said: "Smooth and efficient. Pleasant and capable driver. Met us coming out of the terminal with a sign (our name) so we weren’t distracted by other taxi services. Although not required, we gave him a nice tip."
* A traveler said: "The transportation company was right on-time, they had sign with my name on it, and were very professional. We would definitely use them again. Thank you Viator for setting it up for us."
* A traveler said: "This private tour of Cartagena was such a great experience. Our tour guide Nico was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. The tour consists of a variety of sights that you must see and has a tremendous amount of history. This tour is a must!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour to Totumo was so much fun. At first, we were a little nervous about how to float in the mud but once we realized how relaxing (the massages were great)! Be sure to have change to pay the massagers/washers though; otherwise, they'll harass you for tips."
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our trip. The islands were so beautiful and David's English was impeccable. He gave us a little history about each island and the snorkeling was excellent. Lunch was also great. Way more than exceeded expectations!!"
* A traveler said: "This is such a unique experience, a must do if you’re in Cartagena. Pickup was about 15 minutes later than we were told but the guide made the trip amazing. Great way to see some of colombia outside the city."
* A traveler said: "Started a little rough being moved around so much, but when we got going it was beautiful, staff was courteous and attentive, my wife and I had an amazing experience. Food was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Beach is beautiful and our guide Melondy can’t be beat! She took excellent care of us! I definitely recommend it and spend th 60 pesos or the cabana!!!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "I must say our tour guide Duran Duran was the best. He went over and beyond with the tour. He was very informative with the city of cartagena. Very historical information about the city. You won't regret it...a lot to know that will leave you saying Wow if you love history."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. The beach was beautiful. Plenty of activities to do with reasonable prices. My tour guide was extremely helpful and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Catamaran was spacious and comfortable, smooth ride. Had cool overwater hammocks. Came with a drink (beer/wine/or soda) and a small bag of pastellitos. Played great selection of music. So much fun, definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Benny did an excellent job of introducing us to Cartagena. He included a large variety of sights including the Fortress, beach area, shopping area, and a magnificent cathedral."
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour. Jose was very knowledgeable of the city. The tour was taken at a slow pace like that we could enjoy all the views and historic sites. Definitely recommended for your travels to Cartagena."
* A traveler said: "We went to celebrate my sisters birthday. It was an awesome experience. The food was delicious. Great service very attentive. Good music."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Cartagena Airport Pick-Up Transfer
- Round-Trip Transfer in Private Vehicle from-to Cartagena Airport to City
- Hotel to Airport Transportation in Cartagena (transfer service)
- Private Transfer From Cartagena Airport to Hotel in the City
- Round-Trip Transfer in Private Minivan from-to Cartagena Airport to City
- Convento de la Popa de la Galera
- Isla del Encanto
- Cartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)
- Cartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)
- Naval Museum of the Caribbean
- La India Catalina Monument
- Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)
- Palace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)
- Rafael Nuñez House Museum
- Old Town Cartagena
- National Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)
- Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)
- Old Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)
- Plaza de San Diego
- Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Bogotá
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast