Top Cartagena Seasonal & Special Occasions
22 results | All Cartagena Tours
* A traveler said: "There were 4 of us Muslim women attending this Level I Salsa class. We all enjoyed the Instructor and the ease in which he communicated the three basic dance steps. The beat of the Latin music was wonderful. It was a true work-out and we were glad we did it before having dinner. I's location was so close to the Clock Tower, making it easy to find. We danced our way out of Cartagena!"
* A traveler said: "Beach is beautiful and our guide Melondy can’t be beat! She took excellent care of us! I definitely recommend it and spend th 60 pesos or the cabana!!!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Catamaran was spacious and comfortable, smooth ride. Had cool overwater hammocks. Came with a drink (beer/wine/or soda) and a small bag of pastellitos. Played great selection of music. So much fun, definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Absolute MUST DO while in Cartagena! Incredible, authentic experience painting a historic location in the city. The event is in open air and has great food, drinks and music! Thank you to Señor Sebastian for teaching us to paint so well!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. The beach was beautiful. Plenty of activities to do with reasonable prices. My tour guide was extremely helpful and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Loved it! Great boat, great crew, great music, and great food!!! Amazing experience, we had a blast! Will definitely do again when we visit Cartagena."
* A traveler said: "This is such a unique experience, a must do if you’re in Cartagena. Pickup was about 15 minutes later than we were told but the guide made the trip amazing. Great way to see some of colombia outside the city."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful tour , highly recommend. If you with your partner she will fall in love. The service was excellent"
* A traveler said: "We went to celebrate my sisters birthday. It was an awesome experience. The food was delicious. Great service very attentive. Good music."
* A traveler said: "Started a little rough being moved around so much, but when we got going it was beautiful, staff was courteous and attentive, my wife and I had an amazing experience. Food was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Very good experience and worth the price. We had two friendly and helpful guides one driving and one helping with drinks and snorkel gear and such. Note that fins are not included only mask and snorkel, but you may find a vendor in a boat who rents fins. We had a nice tour of Baru and the Rosario islands and playa azul."
* A traveler said: "Perfect. Picked up on time and a great driver. The service is a advertised and the communication is top notch. I will definitely use their services when needed."
* A traveler said: "The crew was amazing and the view truly fantastic, all in all one of our best experiences in Colombia!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice trip to quiet beach and our host were very friendly and kept us up to date on information. We will definitely consider going back and recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Bogotá
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast