La India Catalina Monument
Avenida Venezuela, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
La India Catalina Monument is easy to spot at the main entrance to the old town in Cartagena. It’s in the center of a large plaza near the bridge crossing the Laguna de Chambacú.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to La India Catalina Monument?
What else should I know about attractions in Cartagena?
- Old Town Cartagena
- Plaza de San Diego
- Las Bovedas
- Rafael Nuñez House Museum
- San Felipe de Barajas Castle (Castillo San Felipe de Barajas)
- Cartagena Cruise Port
- Teatro Adolfo Mejia (Teatro Heredia)
- Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)
- Bolivar Square (Plaza Bolivar)
- Palace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)
- Santo Domingo Church (Iglesia de Santo Domingo)
- Cartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)
- Cathedral of San Pedro Claver (Iglesia de San Pedro Claver)
- Old Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)
- Naval Museum of the Caribbean