Top Caribbean Coast Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
423 results | All Caribbean Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "Highlight of our trip. The islands were so beautiful and David's English was impeccable. He gave us a little history about each island and the snorkeling was excellent. Lunch was also great. Way more than exceeded expectations!!"
* A traveler said: "Made a mistake. Didn't know there were two Categenas. But the Spain Categena trip was very good. Any chance of a refund?"
* A traveler said: "This is such a unique experience, a must do if you’re in Cartagena. Pickup was about 15 minutes later than we were told but the guide made the trip amazing. Great way to see some of colombia outside the city."
* A traveler said: "Beach is beautiful and our guide Melondy can’t be beat! She took excellent care of us! I definitely recommend it and spend th 60 pesos or the cabana!!!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "I had such a lovely experience on this hike! One of my favorite things that I've done so far while traveling around South America. The hike is challenging, but so worth it. The company was responsive, very helpful with my dietary needs and my guide Miguel was wonderful. Couldn't recommend this more!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour. Jose was very knowledgeable of the city. The tour was taken at a slow pace like that we could enjoy all the views and historic sites. Definitely recommended for your travels to Cartagena."
* A traveler said: "Lovely sunset over Cartagena, great music and drinks. A happy upbeat experience! Highly recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "Loved it! Great boat, great crew, great music, and great food!!! Amazing experience, we had a blast! Will definitely do again when we visit Cartagena."
* A traveler said: "The host of this tour was fantastic and he spoke very clear english and showed me things that I would have never found on my own. A great three hours learning and see much of Cartagena. This is something to add to you list for sure."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. The beach was beautiful. Plenty of activities to do with reasonable prices. My tour guide was extremely helpful and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. A magnificent place to relax and forget about outside life. Amenities were good and kudos to the captain’s boat. The ocean trip was very smooth."
* A traveler said: "The time spent at Bahia Concha. Luckily, it stopped raining (not completely) and we were able to enjoy."
* A traveler said: "I had two guides for this trip who were both sweet and kind and caring. It was like having friends take you to the market. They met me at my hotel exactly on time and we were off on our adventure. Although I will admit the food was my favourite part, this is so much more than a market tour. I learned so much about day to day life of Cartagenans. This is something you could do by yourself but, I would have missed SO much if it had not been for my guides, they showed me things I never would have found on my own, and enriched the experience with information only a local can provide."
* A traveler said: "Mel and Louis were both AMAZING! They were punctual. Communication was great. They were nice, informative, and helpful!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see as much historical of Cartagena, Columbia as you desire. Take your time and take all the beauty of the old city in. The new city was ok. We really loved the old city. Great experiences."
* A traveler said: "This was beautiful! It was nice being at an almost private beach/resort without being harassed by vendors and massage people at the local beaches in Cartagena. I highly recommend it!...just make sure you bring enough money for extra expenses at the island."
* A traveler said: "We went to celebrate my sisters birthday. It was an awesome experience. The food was delicious. Great service very attentive. Good music."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip! Well worth the money to be picked up at your hotel, travel with a private group from place to place on a boat with music that’s not super super choppy, and to have guides take you from place to place. Jesus was great and very fun! We lucked out and had great weather and very few waves on the trip out to Rosario islands and back. All around an awesome experience, especially given that we weren’t familiar with the area. Bring your own drinks and snacks if you want! It was good to have a place to keep our things while we snorkled and hung out of the beach. Would 100% repeat"
* A traveler said: "This private tour of Cartagena was such a great experience. Our tour guide Nico was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. The tour consists of a variety of sights that you must see and has a tremendous amount of history. This tour is a must!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Catamaran was spacious and comfortable, smooth ride. Had cool overwater hammocks. Came with a drink (beer/wine/or soda) and a small bag of pastellitos. Played great selection of music. So much fun, definitely recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Cartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)
- Cartagena Cruise Port
- Palace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)
- Bolivar Square (Plaza Bolivar)
- Crystal Beach (Playa Cristal)
- Rafael Nuñez House Museum
- Old Town Cartagena
- Plaza de San Diego
- Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)
- National Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)
- Santa Marta Historic Center (Centro Historico de Santa Marta)
- Teatro Adolfo Mejia (Teatro Heredia)
- Marine World Aquarium (Mundo Marino Acuario)
- Convento de la Popa de la Galera
- Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)
- Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)
- Santo Domingo Church (Iglesia de Santo Domingo)
- Old Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan