Top Caribbean Coast Bus Tours
302 results | All Caribbean Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "Made a mistake. Didn't know there were two Categenas. But the Spain Categena trip was very good. Any chance of a refund?"
* A traveler said: "This is such a unique experience, a must do if you’re in Cartagena. Pickup was about 15 minutes later than we were told but the guide made the trip amazing. Great way to see some of colombia outside the city."
* A traveler said: "Beach is beautiful and our guide Melondy can’t be beat! She took excellent care of us! I definitely recommend it and spend th 60 pesos or the cabana!!!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. The beach was beautiful. Plenty of activities to do with reasonable prices. My tour guide was extremely helpful and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Mel and Louis were both AMAZING! They were punctual. Communication was great. They were nice, informative, and helpful!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see as much historical of Cartagena, Columbia as you desire. Take your time and take all the beauty of the old city in. The new city was ok. We really loved the old city. Great experiences."
* A traveler said: "This was beautiful! It was nice being at an almost private beach/resort without being harassed by vendors and massage people at the local beaches in Cartagena. I highly recommend it!...just make sure you bring enough money for extra expenses at the island."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip! Well worth the money to be picked up at your hotel, travel with a private group from place to place on a boat with music that’s not super super choppy, and to have guides take you from place to place. Jesus was great and very fun! We lucked out and had great weather and very few waves on the trip out to Rosario islands and back. All around an awesome experience, especially given that we weren’t familiar with the area. Bring your own drinks and snacks if you want! It was good to have a place to keep our things while we snorkled and hung out of the beach. Would 100% repeat"
* A traveler said: "This private tour of Cartagena was such a great experience. Our tour guide Nico was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. The tour consists of a variety of sights that you must see and has a tremendous amount of history. This tour is a must!"
* A traveler said: "I must say our tour guide Duran Duran was the best. He went over and beyond with the tour. He was very informative with the city of cartagena. Very historical information about the city. You won't regret it...a lot to know that will leave you saying Wow if you love history."
* A traveler said: "The fort and its history were fascinating and the other stops were equally great. Guide Richard was extremely knowledgeable and was able to answer any questions we asked. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Benny did an excellent job of introducing us to Cartagena. He included a large variety of sights including the Fortress, beach area, shopping area, and a magnificent cathedral."
* A traveler said: "This tour was absolutely amazing! I felt safe even as a solo traveler! My guides were friendly, funny and very knowledgeable!! Thank you Eric and Pedro!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour is a perfect introduction to Cartagena. Our guide answered many questions eagerly, and even showed us where to buy the shirt he was wearing. It was longer than four hours, and since we had a big breakfast, we didn’t care that there was no stopping for lunch as the tour described."
* A traveler said: "The Palenque tour was unforgettable and one people of all races should experience, especially those of African decent. I paid for 2 tickets just to experience this as solo tours were not available and it did not disappoint. Victor was my tour guide and did an excellent job explaining the history of the people and answering any questions I posed. To top it off, he used his personal cellphone to capture the experience for me because my phone was rendered inoperable from the night before (water from boating). The people, food, knowledge, and energy were amazing. A top notch experience all around. Fully deserving of the 5 stars, they made me feel like family!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the most insightful and enlightening adventures ive been on. The people where great to be around, wonderful stories and even better experience. Food was great!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Edwardo was very informative and attentive to all of our needs."
* A traveler said: "Definitely an amazing experience!!! You can definitely trust this company. Picked me up from my hotel and bought me back safely."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Power Boats
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Cathedral of San Pedro Claver (Iglesia de San Pedro Claver)
- Old Town Cartagena
- National Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)
- Old Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)
- Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)
- Palace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)
- La India Catalina Monument
- Playa Blanca
- Santa Marta Historic Center (Centro Historico de Santa Marta)
- Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)
- Rafael Nuñez House Museum
- Crystal Beach (Playa Cristal)
- Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta National Park
- Cartagena Cruise Port
- Cartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)
- San Felipe de Barajas Castle (Castillo San Felipe de Barajas)
- Isla del Encanto
- Naval Museum of the Caribbean
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan