Top Caribbean Coast Transportation Services
172 results | All Caribbean Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "Professional and friendly driver. On time. I received the name of the driver by whatsapp and he was in the arrival area with my name written on a board."
* A traveler said: "Private taxi service that I would book again in the future. They were in contact with me as soon as I landed and had a sign waiting for me outside once I cleared customs. Very personable and smooth experience."
* A traveler said: "Perfect. Picked up on time and a great driver. The service is a advertised and the communication is top notch. I will definitely use their services when needed."
* A traveler said: "The experience was great. The driver spoke Spanish but used the translation app to translate into English for us. OUTSTANDING"
* A traveler said: "Our driver had great communication, He was on time, patient and even gave us history of some of the buildings we passed on our way to the hotel. Will book again in the future."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. If I ever return I will use them again. Someone was waiting right out of baggage claim with my name. They assisted me to the vehicle which was clean. The driver was very nice and offered information about the city and things to do while there. One thing I will say is, if you can manage all your luggage do not allow them to take it from you because you will be asked for tips. No fault of the transportation company though. This was the airport workers and men outside the airport."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service - driver was on time and the ride to the historic center was less than 15 minutes."
* A traveler said: "It was great. The young man,Juan, met us at baggage claim with a sign. He was a very polite and professiomal driver. He told us about Santa Marta and it's history along the way."
* A traveler said: "Great job ! Awsome guide . I highly recommend . Def recommend this driver and this service , great value"
* A traveler said: "Jorge is a great driver, would recommend to anyone. Always on time and very respectful. Also very flexible hours"
* A traveler said: "Right where I expected the driver to be waiting as we arrived. Polite, professional and always a pleasure to book with Viator"
* A traveler said: "He was very professional. Helped with bags. And informative. Would definitely recommendnto others to use."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Santo Domingo Church (Iglesia de Santo Domingo)
- Cartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)
- Playa Blanca
- Rafael Nuñez House Museum
- Santa Marta Historic Center (Centro Historico de Santa Marta)
- Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta National Park
- Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)
- Crystal Beach (Playa Cristal)
- La India Catalina Monument
- Museo del Oro (Gold Museum)
- Marine World Aquarium (Mundo Marino Acuario)
- Bolivar Square (Plaza Bolivar)
- Isla del Encanto
- Convento de la Popa de la Galera
- Carlos El Pibe Valderrama Statue
- National Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)
- Old Town Cartagena
- Cartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)
- Palace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan