Cap Estate Tours
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience with Tiny and Edmund. They are very welcoming, taking the extra miles to make our trip enjoyable and unforgettable. The lunch was amazing and there is extra stop on the way back as well. Totally recommended this trip to anyone that want to see highlights placed in St Lucia. Safe and secure."
* A traveler said: "The crew made this whole experience! Each person was so friendly and fun. The mud bath was fun, the lunch that was included was authentic and full of flavor! So good. The music was fun to dance to and we will definitely book with this crew again in the future!"
* A traveler said: "I wasn’t sure about the whole experience mud bath & hiking lol. But our driver Alen made the experience an amazing one. He was on time, polite & patient. He showed us all the hot spot in our way to the mud bath and gave history of gbe islands. It was money worth. Having a private driver made it more fun than in group (my opinion)"
* A traveler said: "Sammy the owner was our personal host. He was very nice and accommodating. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. A full day of adventure that truly made our experience something to remember for years to come. This tour is highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "St. Lucia is one of the prettiest islands! This tour was great, with many stops and the guide offered us a local treat at each stop. The waterfall stop was my fave! Also enjoyed learning about all the different fruits that grow on the islands and visiting the Pitons! So cool. Great way to explore the island."
* A traveler said: "All I can say is wow! Beautiful views all the way up to the top of the mountain. Definitely a difficult hike, but I was determined to make it to the top with my tour guide. Such a great feeling of accomplishment once we made it. If you can handle an intense hike at least halfway it is worth it for the views. Very informative and friendly guides."
* A traveler said: "The crew of 3 worked diligently to ensure all passengers had a good time despite the weather (rain) that hampered seeing a beautiful sunset. Excellent food snacks provided and plenty of beverages!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful time, our private driver was AMAZING & we had a wonderful day. Highly recommend this tour/company 🏝"
* A traveler said: "The owner Randy just recently start up this business and it’s been tough with the pandemic . The island finally opens up so it’s still disorganized in With communication on arrival at airport . Once you exited the check in with the booth that’s in charge of every transfer then they will reach out to the driver for you. Randy was there to greet us . It was a pleasant and scenic route back to the Royalton hotel. He’s very knowledgeable about the history of the island and it’s cultures. It’s an estimated 1.5 hours ride so you can ask any questions and info about the island . He also does other private tours during the day. On the day of the return to the airport his driver was on time and very professional . He even stopped at the top of the mountain for us to take photos of the beautiful sceneries. We’re very satisfied with this company and would recommend to anyone coming to St. Lucia. You can reach them through Viator also they will relay the message back to them if you ever got stuck in reach them."
* A traveler said: "I loved everything about this excursion. Accessibility is amazing as they have pick up from almost any private villa/hotels on the island. The only thing i would suggest is hairnets be provided with the helmets. Wear socks if you are going to wear sneakers. The lines were great especially the 2-3 long/fast ones. The tour guides were very helpful and nice. They also took such great photos and videos of me and my friend on the lines. It can be a bit tiring and is not recommended for people overweight or elderly due to the stair walkings to each line. I would def do this again any time!"
* A traveler said: "Samuel was very knowledgeable of the local history of Saint Lucia and gave us a bit of an education during our trip to the distillery."
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable trip. We were changed to all by sea tour and it was great. Will recommend it to all my friends"
* A traveler said: "The guides were very helpful,attentive and fun! It was an awesome experience and the food was delicious. We would reccomend this attraction to others."
* A traveler said: "Andre was knowledgeable & friendly. He made us feel at ease when we were a little hesitant about getting into the water. He made sure to be patient with us & when we were in the water, he continuously pointed out different fish & items of interest. Highly recommend having him as your guide. He was amazing."
* A traveler said: "The drivers were prompt and helpful and very friendly, which made a long winding hilly drive much less tedious. The vehicles were very clean and equipt with water and local refreshments to welcome you to the island. We enjoyed being the only passengers and were made to feel very special."
* A traveler said: "It was a few days before Saint Lucia shut down but the tour guide was brilliant, there were just the 2 of us. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "Dannyboy is a wonderful host who was flexible and willing to take us to the Antilles brewery in Castres, accommodated our unique desires to stop or stay anywhere along our educational and professional tour, He’s a pothole dodging driver and so much fun! He was on time. Took us to lunch for real Lucian fare."
* A traveler said: "Prompt, efficient and very helpful driver. Arriving in a new and unfamiliar place, it was so reassuring to see someone standing in the Hewanorra Airport arrival area holding up a sign with our name on it--and that was the case here. More than that, because we arrived quite late in the evening, the driver offered to stop at a grocery store so we could pick up a few items for breakfast the following morning at the house we had rented in Canaries. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Hernelle & Alleyn were absolutely amazing! They were extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience and we can’t wait to book with them again."
* A traveler said: "A lot of fun at the expense of a lot of risk. My daughter had somebody fall 20 feet from above on top of her while she was in the water. So please do not have your child underneath anyone who is climbing a structure who might slip and fall. The lifeguards were quick to react. Lunch very good"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Rodney Bay
- Things to do in Castries
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in St John's
- Things to do in Fajardo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Amazon