Top Cancun Swimming
299 results | All Cancun Tours
* A traveler said: "My fiancé and I had an awesome time parasailing; it was a little scary being so high up in the air but it was also extremely beautiful. The driver was on time and the staff ran everything smoothly. We paid for pics and the video because there was no way our nerves would allow us to take our own pics or video."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience !!! Loved the natural habitat, we even saw a puma and a jaguar at the restaurant we ate !!! 😃"
* A traveler said: "Great and unique immersive experience. Highly recommended. would enjoy this again. Guides were patient, nice and helpful, the accommodations were first class"
* A traveler said: "Our guides were amazing! Marion and Jesus were perfect for our group! Everything was beautiful! It was a raining day, so we thought our day would be ruined! But they made it perfect! They took us to alt sites! Perfect"
* A traveler said: "It was so worth it!!! Snorkeling was so beautiful just to be able to admire the turtles. The jet skis where a thriller!! Parasailing was so calm and relaxing to send the day"
* A traveler said: "Cap. Christian and Pablo are the BEST. Amazing team of ppl and all are very accommodating. Drinks in abundance!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time snorkeling. Our guide was very helpful and seemed like his main mission was to make sure everyone was okay and had a good time. He went out of his way to make sure we saw more than one seat turtle as well. I got a cool video on my go pro of a stingray. It’s worth checking out."
* A traveler said: "Food is Awesome! Captain Hook is Great& Medusa lady. Grreat Show, fireworks & all.. Show is Mostly for younger kids, but still Great show! Good service from our waiters, getting our drinks."
* A traveler said: "The staff are attentive and friendly They get the party going right away! Fruit juice, fresh fruits and pan dulce to start. Tacos. Music. Dancing. Snorkeling. Water slide. And lots of tequila. SO MUCH FUN!"
* A traveler said: "Great excursion, we did see the turtles. Our tour guide Monica and Captain Quan were very nice. Will book again!!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip and Rocco is a very helpful and funny guide. The tour is well organized and snorkeling with the turtles was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Staff super helpful and comical. Staff was very informative and considered your safety first and foremast!"
* A traveler said: "Nice and friendly peoples. This is natural park for real. food and drink is free but they reserved very nice."
* A traveler said: "This experience was amazing and Marco was absolutely incredible. He has a real passion for what he does and he is so educated on the Mayan culture that it made the excursion all the more enjoyable. I have so much respect for Marco and the Mayan culture after this experience. Make sure to bring cash and be prepared for a long but fun day!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great time the gentleman who took us were easy and also very fun. We have another trip planned with the company to see the temple, and we are very excited about that excursion"
* A traveler said: "So many activities to choose from. Never far from a restroom, restaurant, bar or shower. Plenty of place to sit for a rest. Easy to navigate the park."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was amazing. All three experiences we fascinating and learned some history as well. Cenoted and swimming with sea turtles was my favorite."
* A traveler said: "All was absolutely perfect! Luis and Miguel were so kind and funny. I learned so many things about the Maya’s culture."
* A traveler said: "Arturo and Estill were amazing guides, they were very personable and kind people, with good senses of humor. We were able to snorkel for a long time and it was a good family experience."
* A traveler said: "Frank, Rodrigo, and our bus driver Pablo did a great job on the tour. We were safe and learned lots about Mayan culture. Would definitely book with them again."
* A traveler said: "Great Tour, Mary Jane was amazing, on time with everything, very well organized. I would recommend it."
* A traveler said: "INCREDIBLE experience ! I highly suggest everyone go. The employees are passionate and the activities are exhilarating. My guide, Julio, was so sweet, knowledgeable, caring, and really made it the best experience. They truly want you to create the most amazing memories while being safe. 100% worth it."
* A traveler said: "This was so fun and Carlos our tour guard was the best. You can tell he really loves his job. Super funny"
* A traveler said: "Gr8 tour if you are looking for half a day trip. Snorkeling is a hit or miss depending on weather and waves for non swimmers like me but the beach on the island were gorgeous. Staff was fabulous, ready to assist you and kept you busy with drinks. Yes, you are a paparazzi on the boat with cameras flashing around that you can ignore."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Catamaran Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Jet Boating
- Jet Skiing
- Lunch Cruises
- Scuba Diving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Day Trips from Cancun
- Cancun to Chichen Itza
- Cancun to Xcaret
- Cancun to Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Cancun to Costa Maya
- Cancun to Merida
- Cancun to Playa del Carmen
- Cancun to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Cancun to Ek Balam
- Cancun to Tulum
- Cancun to Oaxaca
- Cancun to Isla Holbox
- Cancun to Bacalar
- Cancun to Rio Lagartos
- Cancun to Valladolid