Top Cancun Snorkeling
261 results | All Cancun Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great time snorkeling. Our guide was very helpful and seemed like his main mission was to make sure everyone was okay and had a good time. He went out of his way to make sure we saw more than one seat turtle as well. I got a cool video on my go pro of a stingray. It’s worth checking out."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion, we did see the turtles. Our tour guide Monica and Captain Quan were very nice. Will book again!!"
* A traveler said: "Gr8 tour if you are looking for half a day trip. Snorkeling is a hit or miss depending on weather and waves for non swimmers like me but the beach on the island were gorgeous. Staff was fabulous, ready to assist you and kept you busy with drinks. Yes, you are a paparazzi on the boat with cameras flashing around that you can ignore."
* A traveler said: "The staff are attentive and friendly They get the party going right away! Fruit juice, fresh fruits and pan dulce to start. Tacos. Music. Dancing. Snorkeling. Water slide. And lots of tequila. SO MUCH FUN!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide made experience great for all ages. Had a great time just do again when we come back to Cancun."
* A traveler said: "Overall great experience. Drinks, music and food were all as listed. The crew was amazing and made accommodations for everyone!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great time. Staff was very professional, Paola was great help. The snorkeling was breathing. I would definitely recommend it"
* A traveler said: "This was perfect. Our guide was great. We saw everything you would want to see (rays, a shark, sea turtle, lion fish, and more). It was just the right amount of time, we were getting tired near the end and were very satisfied with the experience."
* A traveler said: "Our guides were amazing! Marion and Jesus were perfect for our group! Everything was beautiful! It was a raining day, so we thought our day would be ruined! But they made it perfect! They took us to alt sites! Perfect"
* A traveler said: "INCREDIBLE experience ! I highly suggest everyone go. The employees are passionate and the activities are exhilarating. My guide, Julio, was so sweet, knowledgeable, caring, and really made it the best experience. They truly want you to create the most amazing memories while being safe. 100% worth it."
* A traveler said: "Great staff and snorkeling location! They were very good at giving directions and were cautious and talking good care of everyone and protecting the reef."
* A traveler said: "The trip to Isla Contoy was a great experience. I really don't understand the negative comments. The crew was amazing (especially the guide Moiseus), the program was well organized. We were provided by thé refreshing drinks (sorts, beer, cocktails) all day long. The breakfast and lunch were delicious : especially the lunch on Isla Contoy. We took a fish and were not disappointed. Isla Contoy is magical place, it is absolutely worth to go there. Also, i would like to tell you that the Covid mesures are very well respected. That was one of my best excursions si far"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was amazing. All three experiences we fascinating and learned some history as well. Cenoted and swimming with sea turtles was my favorite."
* A traveler said: "We were on Boat #7 with Erick and his crew and they were great! Highly recommend! It was such beautiful weather, water beautiful and clear made snorkeling and swimming so fun!"
* A traveler said: "This trip was amazing. I had a great time. There was enough space on the boat for us. We upgraded to a bigger boat which was worth it! Snorkeling was fun and the drinks were on point! The island was beautiful"
* A traveler said: "Super easy and comfortable. Amazing crew and an amazing experience. The catamaran is clean and new. Don’t forget to bring hat and sunblock for body and face"
* A traveler said: "It was so worth it!!! Snorkeling was so beautiful just to be able to admire the turtles. The jet skis where a thriller!! Parasailing was so calm and relaxing to send the day"
* A traveler said: "Hernel was an excellent guide. He picked us up very promptly at the meeting point and time. He explained so much history and took the time to show each one of all the little parts of the caverns. He took us to three different Cenotes and told us history about each one, Tortuga, Jaguar and Tres Zapotes. Tortuga and Tres Zapotes were absolutely gorgeous and were so much fun to swim in. Both have high jump parts and Hernel videos and took pictures of our jump for us. After the Cenote swim we went to Akumal and swam with the turtles. At Akumal, another guide joined Hernel to lead the guide to see the turtles. We got see a sting ray along with some of the turtles. After the turtle swim we went to a local spot for lunch. Hernel had made a sandwich to snack on and had plenty of water and drinks for us. Hernel is an absolutely amazing tour guide. Zak is the wonderful driver of the tour bus and did a fantastic job driving us around. An absolutely wonderful tour with the best tour guides!!"
* A traveler said: "Cap. Christian and Pablo are the BEST. Amazing team of ppl and all are very accommodating. Drinks in abundance!!"
* A traveler said: "My friends and I had the BEST time here. The staff is so helpful, kind and funny! The experience was definitely one to remember and I would definitely do it all over again. It was definitely worth $100 and although the pictures they take costs, they do take great ones. If you debating booking, do it!"
* A traveler said: "This experience was amazing and Marco was absolutely incredible. He has a real passion for what he does and he is so educated on the Mayan culture that it made the excursion all the more enjoyable. I have so much respect for Marco and the Mayan culture after this experience. Make sure to bring cash and be prepared for a long but fun day!"
* A traveler said: "Driving the boat was a blast! One of the coolest things I've done! So happy I got to have this experience with my new wife!"
* A traveler said: "Great Tour, Mary Jane was amazing, on time with everything, very well organized. I would recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Arturo and Estill were amazing guides, they were very personable and kind people, with good senses of humor. We were able to snorkel for a long time and it was a good family experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Jet Boating
- Jet Skiing
- Lunch Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte)
- Cave of the Sleeping Sharks
- Cenotes Sac Actun
- Mandala Nightclub
- Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)
- Xotik-Ha EcoPark
- Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
- Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)
- La Isla Shopping Village
- Cancun Airport VIP Lounge
- Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha)
- Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)
- Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)
- Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)
- Interactive Aquarium Cancun
- Ventura Park
- CoCo Bongo Cancun
- Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza
- Xoximilco Cancun
- Xenotes Oasis Maya
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Day Trips from Cancun
- Cancun to Chichen Itza
- Cancun to Xcaret
- Cancun to Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Cancun to Costa Maya
- Cancun to Merida
- Cancun to Playa del Carmen
- Cancun to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Cancun to Ek Balam
- Cancun to Tulum
- Cancun to Oaxaca
- Cancun to Isla Holbox
- Cancun to Bacalar
- Cancun to Rio Lagartos
- Cancun to Valladolid