Top Cancun Kayaking Tours
22 results | All Cancun Tours
* A traveler said: "My fiancé and I had an awesome time parasailing; it was a little scary being so high up in the air but it was also extremely beautiful. The driver was on time and the staff ran everything smoothly. We paid for pics and the video because there was no way our nerves would allow us to take our own pics or video."
* A traveler said: "Ro was an excellent tour guide. He was informative, friendly, and very accommodating. We will definitely book with you again!"
* A traveler said: "Staff super helpful and comical. Staff was very informative and considered your safety first and foremast!"
* A traveler said: "It was so worth it!!! Snorkeling was so beautiful just to be able to admire the turtles. The jet skis where a thriller!! Parasailing was so calm and relaxing to send the day"
* A traveler said: "This was so fun and Carlos our tour guard was the best. You can tell he really loves his job. Super funny"
* A traveler said: "It was a great time the gentleman who took us were easy and also very fun. We have another trip planned with the company to see the temple, and we are very excited about that excursion"
* A traveler said: "Great Tour, Mary Jane was amazing, on time with everything, very well organized. I would recommend it."
* A traveler said: "The captain was so helpful when my girls got sea sick, the tour guide was friendly and welcoming. The sculptures were something worth seeing."
* A traveler said: "Gr8 tour if you are looking for half a day trip. Snorkeling is a hit or miss depending on weather and waves for non swimmers like me but the beach on the island were gorgeous. Staff was fabulous, ready to assist you and kept you busy with drinks. Yes, you are a paparazzi on the boat with cameras flashing around that you can ignore."
* A traveler said: "Arturo and Estill were amazing guides, they were very personable and kind people, with good senses of humor. We were able to snorkel for a long time and it was a good family experience."
* A traveler said: "The historical ruins of Tulum and Coba are truly breathtaking and we learned a lot about Mayan history. Finishing the day off at the cenote to cool off was the cherry on top. Oscar was an excellent tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "This was such a nice break from the usual “sitting on the beach drinking tequila” thing I usually do. You get a local guide, a little bit of history and context about the area, a little workout on the kayak (don’t worry, it’s not strenuous) and you get to see some local flora and fauna (mostly birds, fish and mangroves). My guide Axel was a total sweetheart and I was the only one on the tour. He was great - didn’t talk too much, let me enjoy the peace and serenity but would bring up relevant points where it made sense. If you’re looking to do something a little different from the usual Cancun scene, this is really fun. Takes about 2-3 hours. Starts at 8am."
* A traveler said: "The tour was incredible! The repelling into the cenote, the zip lining, canoe ride, even climbing pyramid at the coba ruins! Everything exceeded my expectations and Eddie was an amazing guide. We laughed the whole time. Make sure to carry good walking shoes. I paid $30 for all my pics plus video"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)
- Xotik-Ha EcoPark
- Garrafon Natural Reef Park
- La Isla Shopping Village
- Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)
- Xenses Park
- Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza
- Xenotes Oasis Maya
- Ventura Park
- Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
- Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)
- Cenotes Sac Actun
- Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)
- Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)
- CoCo Bongo Cancun
- Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)
- Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)
- Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte)
- Captain Hook Cancun
- Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha)
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Day Trips from Cancun
- Cancun to Chichen Itza
- Cancun to Xcaret
- Cancun to Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Cancun to Costa Maya
- Cancun to Merida
- Cancun to Playa del Carmen
- Cancun to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Cancun to Ek Balam
- Cancun to Tulum
- Cancun to Oaxaca
- Cancun to Isla Holbox
- Cancun to Bacalar
- Cancun to Rio Lagartos
- Cancun to Valladolid