Top Can Tho Culinary & Gourmet Tour
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Can Tho Tours
Sort by: Featured
Local Food is Part of the Culture Experiencing the local culture is a huge part of travelling and trying traditional food is largely connected with that cultural experience Each region of Vietnam has its own speciality dishes and the Mekong Delta is no exception. The area has a diverse population of Vietnamese, Khmer and Chinese settlers who all bring their own flavours to the table making Can Tho’s dishes a sensational fusion of all these regional tastes. If you have 1 night or more in Can Tho, we recommend to join food tour where the food are only found by local people. Recomemend food in the tour: 1.Cống Cake (the especial traditional cake in Mekong Delta) 2. Sugar cane 3. Frog and Rat fried 4. Eggplant in clay pot 5. Pork BBQ rolls 6. Fruit smoothie 7. Sticky rice with coconut We offer our Professional English speaking tour guide and pick up at your meeting point.
- The first, you will enjoy Vietnamese fresh spring rolls, Grapefruit pudding and visit Can Tho University - On the way explore An Binh traditional market, enjoy pancake (BANH XEO 7 TOI) – best Pancake in Can Tho city. - Enjoy Nem Nuong (DIY spring rolls) - Visit Ninh Kieu Quay, Ong pagoda, Munirangsyaram pagoda... (the symbol of Can Tho City), Enjoy food street at night market - Enjoy Crab noodle - Amazing dessert and more Come back about 8pm
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Culinary & Gourmet Tour in Can Tho are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Can Tho may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Krong Kaeb
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in South Coast