Top California Sightseeing Passes
20 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "Great to hear the history. Sites and times spent there were good. The driver was excellent. Vehicle was very clean. Everyone enjoyed the experience."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of info can’t beat the price highly recommend. Get to see a lot in a 2 hour span, will do again!"
* A traveler said: "There is so much to do and so little time to it all, but with the City Pass it is almost layed out for you!!"
* A traveler said: "I got engaged on the boat and the staff was very friendly! The experience was awesome! The food was delicious! Even got some unexpected fireworks loved everything!!! 10/10"
* A traveler said: "The steam train was fun! Very friendly staff One complaint was that the restrooms were a bit messy. Looked like they haven’t been cleaned in a while."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful sunny, Sunday afternoon. The open ocean was quite a site for 4 children and 4 adults. We definitely picked the right seats on the boat, too. We saw sea lions on our way in and out, and the school of dolphins were diving around us like crazy. Couldn't have asked for a better afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "It was great it was packed but was able to get great seats. I loved the view and the tour guide was awesome"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! The staff was so friendly and knowledgeable. We saw 14 whales, and too many sea lions and dolphins to count."
* A traveler said: "Hundreds of dolphins were frolicking around the boat! Vessel was spacious, clean and had plenty of snacks a beverages. No hidden costs. No hint of seasickness. A beautiful afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "Great staff beautiful boat. I would definitely recommend the tour. Seen a lot of dolphins and the day was perfect"
* A traveler said: "Roman was an amazing guide. The whole tour is well worth the time and money. We had a blast! The wineries were quite pleasant and the redwood visit was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "It was everything we were looking for in our trip. Great views of the Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz."
* A traveler said: "Great deal!!! Took my 2 teen granddaughters and we were able to see tons of things on our two day pass."
* A traveler said: "Great experience considering that one of the excursions costed about as much as the pass itself. Loved passing through the Golden Gate bridge on the Big Bus tour."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time in SF city - Had a delicious burger at in and out and Burger Bar. We did a bike tour, de Young and used the shuttle to the airport. I would like to go back to San Francisco and use the pass again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Whale Watching
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve
- Badwater Basin
- Dorothy Chandler Pavilion
- Tioga Pass
- Tahquitz Canyon
- Yerba Buena Gardens
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- Knott's Berry Farm
- Larson Family Winery
- Silverado Trail
- Lake Tahoe
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company
- The Tech Interactive
- Annenberg Space for Photography
- American River
- St. Helena
- Santa Barbara Botanic Garden (SBBG)
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah