Top California Kayaking Tours
29 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "Seeing and learning about the ecological history of the caves and various sea life around was great! The guides were great and informative. The evening tides were a little challenging to navigate. It can give you a bit of a workout but enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "Real stories and the peace and quiet. Some of the stories told by Justin, the leader was captivating. Although, I would recommend really going into and end with high lights which is the wine, how Napa put a mark in the word with its wine."
* A traveler said: "The staff was the most amazing people, our tour guide was amazing, fun, professional. Our experience was absolutely perfect. The scene was totally worth it. We’ll be back to over and over again. Other rentals around were rude and careless so, this place treated us so well. 5 star 5.000 times."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour of SF Harbor, highly recommend for first time visitors on a nice day. Covers many important sites"
* A traveler said: "The crew asked us how dedicated we were and that we might be late. But the opportunity to see a whale was a little further. We all agreed and they went the extra mile literally to make sure we saw a whale. The staff was awesome and the trip was smooth. No complaints, five stars all the way"
* A traveler said: "Me and my boyfriend had a wonderful time, definitely a must do while in San Francisco! Th otters are so cute! 💕💕💕"
* A traveler said: "The steam train was fun! Very friendly staff One complaint was that the restrooms were a bit messy. Looked like they haven’t been cleaned in a while."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of info can’t beat the price highly recommend. Get to see a lot in a 2 hour span, will do again!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time! I did get motion sickness in the planetarium exhibit but I still enjoyed it. My favorite experience was seeing Claude the albino alligator!!"
* A traveler said: "We got lucky with a warm and sunny weather! It was a beautiful ride along coast-hugging scenic route 1!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! The staff was so friendly and knowledgeable. We saw 14 whales, and too many sea lions and dolphins to count."
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was well worth it. I throughly enjoyed going to muir woods forest first in the morning and then the 3 wineries. The bus driver was a great host!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great! She was patient with us teaching us how to steer our kayaks. But despite the learning curve in the first few minutes, the excursion was very relaxing. We enjoyed the scenery, seeing sea monkeys up close, chatting with our guide learned some Santa Barbara history, and got a little workout. I would definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome day on the water with our guide, Justin. He shared fun facts about the sea life & Laguna Beach area. A “must do” activity when visiting this quaint area in so. Cal."
* A traveler said: "Beth had a bubbly personality and did a great job sharing her knowledge of the harbor. We were all pretty inexperienced and she made it so much fun. This was the best Experience we had while visiting Santa Barbara."
* A traveler said: "The kayak adventure is exactly as would expect for ocean kayaking. The guides were knowledgeable and friendly. Great experience."
* A traveler said: "Eric was a wonderful guide! Definitely coming back with more friends. He knew history about the town and it was just a great experience."
* A traveler said: "1st time ever kayaking for our group of 6.It was amazing. The water was so beautiful. Definitely a must!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience and great guide in Dustin Dalli. Very serene and plenty of wildlife. The lunch at the end is worth the wait."
* A traveler said: "Jose was AWESOME!!!! Was super engaging - made everything really easy!! And the company was great to work with! We had a blast and would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Private tour of the pretty coast with an excellent and friendly guide. Kids loved it as did we! The facility was well run."
* A traveler said: "Scott was a great guide. We felt safe and had a great time. He was very knowledgeable. We saw the Santa Barbara area from a great perspective."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Alex was absolutely awesome! His talk was entertaining and informative. He is very friendly and made us feel at home."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful day. The waters were agreeable for kayaking. The process to schedule reservation and get on the water were very smooth. Very helpful instructors gave us tips and safety instructions. Great experience. Will do jet skiing next."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Salton Sea
- San Francisco Treasure Island
- Hollywood Museum
- North Beach
- Ubehebe Crater
- Watts Towers
- Santa Barbara Cruise Port
- San Francisco Japantown
- Tahquitz Canyon
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Taft Point
- Asilomar State Beach
- Carlsbad Village
- Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC)
- USS Midway Museum
- Mt. San Jacinto State Park and Wilderness
- San Francisco Botanical Garden
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street (Hollywood and Vine)
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah