Top California Half-day Tours
496 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a fun trip. The trees are massive! And the bus driver was great. We also had a chance to stop and take a few pictures at the Golden Gate Bridge."
* A traveler said: "First class tour service in a vintage VW. We really enjoyed this way to see the city sights. Really appreciate the last minute rescheduling because of flight delays."
* A traveler said: "We had the best guide . He was very knowledgeable and could really tell he loved his city . He was very enthusiastic and helpful with information after the tour was completed"
* A traveler said: "Celebrating our engagement to get married. We had a wonderful time and although the view was hampered from the smoke it was an enjoyable trip."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the woods without the hassle of parking and driving there - we had an excellent bus driver and in the park there were plenty of rangers giving insight - this was such a Zen place I wish we could have stayed longer!"
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to the many places of Los Angeles. Venice beach, Griffith park, and farmers market were sending my favorites."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide had a lot of interesting information about the history of the area and the types of naval ships."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience. The ride to Napa was comfortable and easy. The wineries were more than generous with the tastings and explaining the process of how wine is produced. We learned a lot about wine. The vineyards were breathtaking on a clear day. This excursion didn't feel rushed and was well worth the price!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, lots of info can’t beat the price highly recommend. Get to see a lot in a 2 hour span, will do again!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Food was delicious. Only thing on the. Website they didn’t mention was that the cafe at the station is not open now, we got there thinking to have coffee something small before going on the train. But the experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "Loved it! It feel like a real cruise. It was very smoky because f the fires, yet the beauty showed through in a big way."
* A traveler said: "We had a blast in the Napa Wine Trolley. The wine tastings were great and socializing with others in the tour was fun! We got to taste some of the grapes off of the vine and learned a lot about the wine making process."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful vineyards & gorgeous weather provided a lovely backdrop for our outdoor tastings. The tour facts were very interesting & made the drive seem shorter."
* A traveler said: "My favorite part of the tour was Muir Woods; it would have been nice to have more time at both places but that did not take away from the enjoyment of the place. I"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Saw a lot & the guide was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Saw things we didn’t even know were in San Francisco. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Riding the helcopter itself was a new experience and it was amazing for all my family. But the time is so short."
* A traveler said: "My most memorable part of the tour was the Observatory where I was able to view the Hollywood sign. Overall the entire tour was great. Dave was a great tour guide, very informative, and knowledgeable. I learned a lot."
* A traveler said: "So rad! A trip under the bridge, around the naval fleet, and Petco park, doing 360s and hauling ass. A beautiful view of the city and Mt.Miguel. I can't wait to do it again."
* A traveler said: "I got engaged on the boat and the staff was very friendly! The experience was awesome! The food was delicious! Even got some unexpected fireworks loved everything!!! 10/10"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Capt Phil. Nice pleasurable, relaxing trip to see San Diego from the water. Set us up for some great sunset photos as a couple and group. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys sailboat ride."
* A traveler said: "The crew asked us how dedicated we were and that we might be late. But the opportunity to see a whale was a little further. We all agreed and they went the extra mile literally to make sure we saw a whale. The staff was awesome and the trip was smooth. No complaints, five stars all the way"
* A traveler said: "It’s was truly a unforgettable experience. Beautiful sceneary, me and my wife, where celebrating our 10th anniversary."
* A traveler said: "It absolutely could not have been better! The tour guide was extremely knowledgable & informative. He was friendly & fun. The travel route was just gorgeous. And the prepared lunch was really really delicious. I highly recommend this tour & would enjoy doing it again!"
* A traveler said: "The views around the lake were breathtaking. The tour has the perfect mix of stops and opportunities to take pictures. The guide, Nevada Smith was excellent!!! Great tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Joshua Tree National Park
- Painted Ladies
- Lands End
- Tahoe City
- Tunnel View
- The Cannery
- Custom House Plaza
- Cartoon Art Museum
- Benziger Family Winery
- Newport Beach
- Santa Ynez Valley (SYV)
- War Memorial Opera House
- Pioneer Yosemite History Center
- Fleet Science Center
- Viansa Sonoma Winery
- De Young Museum
- Marrakech Magic Theater
- Badwater Basin
- San Diego Harbor
- Annenberg Space for Photography
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah