Top California Food Tours
436 results | All California Tours
* A traveler said: "Brian did awesome! Portions were great & everything we had was so yummy. 11/10 recommend! You won’t leave hungry that’s for sure!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever taken! We couldn’t ask for a better guide than Brian. Not only was he hilarious, but his knowledge of the neighborhoods and town really made this tour special!"
* A traveler said: "Mark was so energetic and knowledgeable. He was so personable and had wonderful stories to share. The food experiences were unique and the historical and artistic narrative was amazing. This was a great way to learn about the vibrant Mission District. Mark was the best tour guide you could ever want!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The food was a amazing and we were surprised to learn so many fun facts about LA me it’s architecture."
* A traveler said: "Stephan was amazing! This was a super fabulous experience and I highly recommend it! Food and history super cool !"
* A traveler said: "Exceptional tour. Our guide was well-informed and passionate about his job. We thoroughly enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Cynthia was amazing. She grew up in China Town and knew the area very well. Lots of good information and more food then most could eat. Best Peking duck we’ve ever had."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Roman, was spectacular. Made our trip fun. Had a good amount of time at each site. There were some friends made. On the way back, he went out of his way to stop at a beautiful overlook of the Golden Gate bridge for our last photo shoots!"
* A traveler said: "Ryan, our tour-guide was absolutely amazing! He was very knowledgeable about the sights and kept everyone engaged! You can tell he loves and enjoys what he does! He has the best personality!"
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to the many places of Los Angeles. Venice beach, Griffith park, and farmers market were sending my favorites."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience to say the least. I decided to bring in my 50th birthday early in San Francisco with a few family/friends and it was absolutely amazing. Everything was good including the food, DJ and staff. I originally had a party of 12 but ended up with 7 and they worked with us."
* A traveler said: "Best trip ever the host was amazing. I would definitely attend again. I loved every moment and drink the best of the best wine."
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful! Anthony was great, he provided valuable insight into each of the wineries (all of which were superb) as well as hilarious commentary along the way. If you’re interested in great wine and a wonderful experience, I would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our host was very knowledgeable, the food was great and we had a very enjoyable time! We got to learn lots of history of the Ferry Building and learned a lot about the vendors and the local sourcing there."
* A traveler said: "Emily was an excellent and fun guide. Loved the tastings at each place and the "stroll" around town. One of our favorite vacation days."
* A traveler said: "The food, service and food were all very good. It was a relaxing experience. It was fun being on a train."
* A traveler said: "I loved it spending time on the boat anniversary The people that are on the boat or very respectfulThe food was great The atmosphere was wonderful no"
* A traveler said: "It’s was truly a unforgettable experience. Beautiful sceneary, me and my wife, where celebrating our 10th anniversary."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience. The education of the city and being able to jump off when you want and visit these sites and get back on to continue"
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent! I recommend this tour. The tour guide was the best and everything was easy."
* A traveler said: "The ride was awesome. From start to end the staff also where awesome. I really recommend the ride and the company."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide had a lot of interesting information about the history of the area and the types of naval ships."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous! Tori is an extremely informative and totally delightful guide! I definitely recommend this awesome tour!"
* A traveler said: "We did a wine tour in Sonoma/Napa with our amazing tour guide - Armando. I’ve been wine tasting many times but this was my favorite wine tasting experience. The weather, the company, the guide and of course the mode of transportation (a 1974 VW bus named Buttercup) …. everything was top notch!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Secret Food Tour of San Francisco's Mission District w/ Private Tour Option
- San Francisco Super Saver: Muir Woods & Wine Country w/ optional Gourmet Lunch
- Hollywood Sightseeing and Celebrity Homes Tour by Open-Top Bus
- Napa and Sonoma Wine Country Full-Day Tour from San Francisco
- Wine Country Small-Group Tour from San Francisco with Tastings
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Desserts & Sweets
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Huntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical Gardens
- Pismo Beach
- Catalina Island
- Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust (LAMOTH)
- Safari West
- Spanish Village Art Center
- Shelter Island
- Vernal Fall
- Oracle Park
- Christ Cathedral
- Anchor Brewing Company
- San Francisco Bay
- Bowers Museum
- San Francisco Cruise Port at Pier 35
- State Street
- Los Angeles Montana Avenue
- Old Sacramento
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
- Gracianna Winery
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah