Top Cabo San Lucas Power Boats
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Cabo San Lucas Tours
This glass bottom boat ride will take you on a spectacular tour of the Médano Bay and the famous rock formations known as "El Arco" of Cabo San Lucas. They will discover part of the wonderful and vast marine life of the Sea of Cortez.
Los Cabos is a shopper's delight and there's no better way to discover this amazing city than a deluxe tour with time for shopping built right in. Learn about Cabos past, present and culture as you visit a traditional glass blowing factory, peruse fine selections of handcrafted ceramics and silver, and even stop for a tequila tasting. The tour concludes with a complimentary lunch at a local restaurant where you can show off your newly made purchases.
Not your average Land's end tour. The one and only Cleat Boat, experience the waters of Cabo San Lucas in a unique boat, make way to Land's end as you come across Pelican Rock all marine life will come near the boat. See the window to the pacific, neptunes finger, lovers beach and the worlds famous Arch!!! Take as many pictures as you want to keep the memory of this adventure!!!
Created to make the most out of one day, this combo takes you to the best and most popular locations. Visit the famous arch, Land's end, the Sealion colony, and the playa Amor beach. Then drive along the scenic Pacific coastline to a private, secluded ranch. Interact with a friendly family of camels before taking a peaceful beach Camel ride alongside the Pacific Ocean, soaking up the fresh ocean breeze. Complete your adventure with a delicious Mexican buffet lunch, with a wide variety of local spices and flavors, accompanied by fresh, homemade quesadillas and refreshing drinks. Served with an oceanside view, take in the beauty of the Baja and, during the winter months, look out for Majestic humpback whales playing in the deep blue ocean. An unforgettable day in Cabo.
Go sport fishing (booked per boat) in Cabo San Lucas with a half- or full-day private fishing charter aboard a 33-foot (10-mt.) boat that’s stocked with fishing gear and coolers full of ice. The crew will help find the fish and adapt your fishing techniques to local conditions, and you can try for tuna, dorado, marlins, dorado, and more, using techniques that include lure trolling, kite fishing, live-bait trolling, and drifting.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Power Boats in Cabo San Lucas?
The best Power Boats in Cabo San Lucas according to Viator travelers are:
What Power Boats in Cabo San Lucas are taking additional safety precautions?
These Cabo San Lucas experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- On the Water
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Jet Boat Rentals
- Power Boats
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets