Top Brussels Private Drivers
109 results | All Brussels Tours
* A traveler said: "On time, sooth ride with no problems, i always book with Viator and they skways deliver thank you!!!"
* A traveler said: "My family of 5 used this service to go from Brussels airport to Bruges and back 4 days later. The driver was prompt and the vehicle very nice"
* A traveler said: "Had a lovely time especially in Bruges - small but quite doable. Wished the weather had been better for a canal trip."
* A traveler said: "Brussels City Tours is an excellent company and Frank was a terrific guide. Frank was very knowledgeable, funny and engaging in communicating interesting facts and stories on Antwerp. I also liked the pace of the tour and the timings in each location were perfect. Frank managed to keep things moving along without feeling rushed."
* A traveler said: "Just hop on and off several times. Nothing could be more easy. The recorded comments were very good, too."
* A traveler said: "We arrived earlier at their office & bus kept time as we set off at the slated time, tour guide was very good & with ability to switch from French to English from time to time"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Johan was excellent because of his encyclopaedic knowledge of history and efficiency in keeping a large group of 45+ people on time to hit all of the main spots of the tour."
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time! My host was incredibly professional and kind and I felt like I was touring a city with a friend. We stopped for chocolates and even sat and people-watched at a cafe. Just an incredible experience! I wish I could find a guide like Andrea at every city i visit."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! Marie was great and gave us an incredible oral history of the area. She took us to some pretty incredible sites and also was very personable and spent time chatting with us as well. I would recommend this to anybody visiting Brussels!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Loved the tour guide Jamal, he was very personable and a great help to the new cities. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Despite the rain, my wife and I had a wonderful time at Ghent. Our English tour guide Guio was wonderful."
* A traveler said: "I took the tour in August and it was the perfect introduction to the city. I had a young Hungarian guide who was perfect. I was the only one on the afternoon tour and he did it just with me for over three hours. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Avo made sure we had an amazing night in Brussels. His passion for chocolate, beer, and history made this tour very informative. He also made it very personal. By the end of the night we had made friends! He also showed us hidden gems in Brussels throughout our town. I would take this tour again in a heartbeat. Merci, Avo!"
* A traveler said: "Such a fun excursion! Marc’s beer info and tasting was amazing……I highly recommend! Chocolate and beer, yay!"
* A traveler said: "This beer tour was amazing.... fun, informative, and extremely entertaining. There is also no shortage of great beer. This tour is a must when exploring Brussels."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service. Driver was on time (early in fact), was helpful, respectful and assisted with all our luggage he drove well, his vehicle was clear and new. All round great experienec."
* A traveler said: "Everything went smoothly , driver very polite, van extremely clean and comfortable Would use this service again"
* A traveler said: "The driver was waiting for us just outside the baggage claim and had already made contact with us regarding his location. Car very clean and large enough to hold all our luggage and people very comfortably."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Brussels Airport Departure Transfer (Brussels Hotels to Brussels Airport)
- Private Airport Transfer: from Brussels to Brussels Airport (BRU)
- Private transfer from Gare Midi Station to Brussels <-> Brussels MB E-CLASS 3 PAX
- Brussels Airport Transfers : Brussels to Airport BRU in Luxury Van
- Private Departure Transfer from Brussels City to Brussels Airport by luxury van
- Museums of the Far East
- Halle Gate (Porte de Hal)
- Museum of the Turn of the Century (Musée Fin-de-Siècle)
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
- Brussels City Museum (Musée de la Ville de Bruxelles)
- Lion’s Mound (Butte du Lion)
- Coudenberg (Former Palace of Brussels)
- European Parliament
- National Basilica of the Sacred Heart (Basilique Nationale du Sacré-Coeur)
- Herge Museum
- Ciamberlani House (Maison A. Ciamberlani)
- Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and of Military History
- Cinquantenaire Park (Parc du Cinquantenaire)
- Brussels Town Hall (Hotel de Ville)
- Hard Rock Cafe Brussels
- Hotel Tassel
- MOOF Museum
- Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice)
- Autrique House (Maison Autrique)
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais