Top Brussels Museum Tickets & Passes
16 results | All Brussels Tours
* A traveler said: "The Brussels card was a brilliant asset to our trip. It gave us free transport around and free or discounted entry into the places we wanted to visit. The only negative thing I found was trying find the actual tourist office where I had to collect them from as signage was poor. The card is a defiant if you are taking a trip."
* A traveler said: "Had a lovely time especially in Bruges - small but quite doable. Wished the weather had been better for a canal trip."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding tour guide, fantastic chocolates. This was not our first time to Brussels but our tour guide showed us several different places we had not seen before."
* A traveler said: "Just hop on and off several times. Nothing could be more easy. The recorded comments were very good, too."
* A traveler said: "Bruno and our bus driver are the best!!! We could not have had a better tour of Amsterdam if it wasn’t for these two!!! You"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Johan was excellent because of his encyclopaedic knowledge of history and efficiency in keeping a large group of 45+ people on time to hit all of the main spots of the tour."
* A traveler said: "Avvo was an amazing tour guide and really knowledge. Highlight of our time in Brussels. Many samples to try different chocolates and amazing beers that are rare to find. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our visit to the grave yards & battle fields was very moving . Our guide was very informative & at times emotional"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Loved the tour guide Jamal, he was very personable and a great help to the new cities. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Wow, out tour guide Michael was absolutely amazing. He showed us so many incredible areas we would have not seen if we were on our own. Great recommendations as well for dinning. Thank you so much for an excellent tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience and very delicious. Very professional arranged. Good activity for youngsters as old."
* A traveler said: "A must do! Excellent and great way to spend the afternoon."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ciamberlani House (Maison A. Ciamberlani)
- Musical Instruments Museum
- Belgian Comic Strip Center
- Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and of Military History
- National Basilica of the Sacred Heart (Basilique Nationale du Sacré-Coeur)
- Hotel Tassel
- Avenue Louise
- Brussels Beer Project
- Brussels Gueuze Museum (Musée Bruxellois de la Gueuze)
- Art & History Museum
- BELvue Museum
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
- Cinquantenaire District
- Hard Rock Cafe Brussels
- Lion’s Mound (Butte du Lion)
- Train World
- MOOF Museum
- Brussels City Museum (Musée de la Ville de Bruxelles)
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais