Top Brussels Multi-day Tours
17 results | All Brussels Tours
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time! My host was incredibly professional and kind and I felt like I was touring a city with a friend. We stopped for chocolates and even sat and people-watched at a cafe. Just an incredible experience! I wish I could find a guide like Andrea at every city i visit."
* A traveler said: "Bruno and our bus driver are the best!!! We could not have had a better tour of Amsterdam if it wasn’t for these two!!! You"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! Marie was great and gave us an incredible oral history of the area. She took us to some pretty incredible sites and also was very personable and spent time chatting with us as well. I would recommend this to anybody visiting Brussels!"
* A traveler said: "Brussels City Tours is an excellent company and Frank was a terrific guide. Frank was very knowledgeable, funny and engaging in communicating interesting facts and stories on Antwerp. I also liked the pace of the tour and the timings in each location were perfect. Frank managed to keep things moving along without feeling rushed."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun excursion! Marc’s beer info and tasting was amazing……I highly recommend! Chocolate and beer, yay!"
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour. The food was great and an accurate representation of some of the top ten well renowned Belgian dishes. I was also satisfied that we were given enough time at each sightseeing point/stopover to ask questions and take pictures. Our guide Mark also really made the day quite a memorable one as he is extremely knowledgeable and one can also tell that he is continually keeping up to date with the latest news and research on all topics covered within the tour to ensure that the experience for tourists is not only enjoyable but that it is relevant to the expectations of travelers and tourists."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mariana was late, in fairness she did message us but our phone did not work in Europe. Otherwise,it was a great first hand look at a wonderful city!!!"
* A traveler said: "Wow, out tour guide Michael was absolutely amazing. He showed us so many incredible areas we would have not seen if we were on our own. Great recommendations as well for dinning. Thank you so much for an excellent tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Had a lovely time especially in Bruges - small but quite doable. Wished the weather had been better for a canal trip."
* A traveler said: "This beer tour was amazing.... fun, informative, and extremely entertaining. There is also no shortage of great beer. This tour is a must when exploring Brussels."
* A traveler said: "We arrived earlier at their office & bus kept time as we set off at the slated time, tour guide was very good & with ability to switch from French to English from time to time"
* A traveler said: "My family of 5 used this service to go from Brussels airport to Bruges and back 4 days later. The driver was prompt and the vehicle very nice"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Brussels Tour with a Local, Highlights & Hidden Gems, Custom ★★★★★
- The glory of Holland: Amsterdam and windmills galore
- Antwerp: Diamonds galore, elegance, arts and stunning architecture
- Marc's Belgian Beer Tour in Brussels
- Brussels Discovery Tour: Belgian food, chocolate, waffles, beer, sightseeing
- Brussels City Museum (Musée de la Ville de Bruxelles)
- Brussels Beer Project
- BELvue Museum
- Musical Instruments Museum
- Belgian Comic Strip Center
- Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and of Military History
- Lion’s Mound (Butte du Lion)
- Royal Galleries of Saint Hubert (Les Galeries St-Hubert)
- Hard Rock Cafe Brussels
- Stella Artois Brewery
- Museums of the Far East
- Choco-Story Brussels: The Chocolate Museum
- St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral
- Horta Museum
- Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences
- Hotel Solvay
- Brussels Gueuze Museum (Musée Bruxellois de la Gueuze)
- Herge Museum
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais