Top Brussels Food Tours
29 results | All Brussels Tours
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour. The food was great and an accurate representation of some of the top ten well renowned Belgian dishes. I was also satisfied that we were given enough time at each sightseeing point/stopover to ask questions and take pictures. Our guide Mark also really made the day quite a memorable one as he is extremely knowledgeable and one can also tell that he is continually keeping up to date with the latest news and research on all topics covered within the tour to ensure that the experience for tourists is not only enjoyable but that it is relevant to the expectations of travelers and tourists."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding tour guide, fantastic chocolates. This was not our first time to Brussels but our tour guide showed us several different places we had not seen before."
* A traveler said: "Harry was a great facilitator during this session. He provided a lot of valuable information and made the entire event lots of fun. My teenage daughter and I really enjoyed the session. It was just the right combination of information and just having a good time."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun excursion! Marc’s beer info and tasting was amazing……I highly recommend! Chocolate and beer, yay!"
* A traveler said: "Avvo was an amazing tour guide and really knowledge. Highlight of our time in Brussels. Many samples to try different chocolates and amazing beers that are rare to find. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "You will enjoy lots of history about Brussels and some amazing food and beer! This is definitely a tour worth taking. Make sure you arrive hungry. Our tour guide, Abo, was a wonderful host and was very informative. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and very delicious. Very professional arranged. Good activity for youngsters as old."
* A traveler said: "Excellent staff, good food, big sizes servings. The service was a little slow, we did not mind, we had the time to enjoy."
* A traveler said: "Had a lovely time especially in Bruges - small but quite doable. Wished the weather had been better for a canal trip."
* A traveler said: "Cathy gave us a warm welcome in the world of chocolate in the hart of Brussels. She gave a workshop, which is also possible to do this at home. We enjoyed it a lot"
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely time. Enjoyed the walk, info, conversation and—of course—the chocolates! We learned a lot. I was intrigued to see how similar chocolate tastings are to beer tastings (my hobby). And we had several chocolates that were a complete revelation. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "It was a great idea to book Milton as our host. He was both considered and very nice. He guided us to the Christmans market, Grand Plaz, Cathedral, Royal Palace and lots more. He is very familiar and up to date in the history of the city. We really enjoyed his company."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with a highly personable guide, Michael, who made the tour fun, informative and of course delicious. With tastings of some truly fabulous Belgium chocolate, it was a great experience. Highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hotel Solvay
- St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral
- Brussels Beer Project
- Brussels Gueuze Museum (Musée Bruxellois de la Gueuze)
- Brussels City Museum (Musée de la Ville de Bruxelles)
- Choco-Story Brussels: The Chocolate Museum
- Brussels Town Hall (Hotel de Ville)
- Cinquantenaire Park (Parc du Cinquantenaire)
- Avenue Louise
- MOOF Museum
- Lion’s Mound (Butte du Lion)
- Musical Instruments Museum
- BELvue Museum
- Museum of the Turn of the Century (Musée Fin-de-Siècle)
- Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice)
- Horta Museum
- Cinquantenaire District
- Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and of Military History
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais