Top Brussels Pub Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Art & Culture
Wine, Beer & Spirits
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Food & Drink
Beer & Brewery Tours
Tours by Duration
Private and Luxury
Private Sightseeing Tours
3 results | All Brussels Tours
Sort by: Featured
Pleasure your palate with world-renowned Belgian beers on a beer tasting tour of Brussels. Accompanied by your guide, educate your taste buds to recognize fine Belgian beer and gain insight into what distinguishes the amber liquid from other beers around the world. Absorb the ambience of convivial bars and taverns as you explore the thriving beer scene of the city on this enriching tour.
From light, fruity beers enjoyed in summer to specialist Trappist brews dating back centuries, Belgium is famous among beer-lovers for the diversity and quality of its breweries. On this tour, explore Brussels with your guide and see the best of the Belgian beer scene. Sample locally brewed beers in three of the city’s best bars and find out what makes Belgian beer so special.
Embark on a day trip to charming Bruges, and don’t worry about logistics: this private tour makes exploring simple. Travel by train from Brussels to Bruges at a time that works best for your schedule (tickets are included in the tour cost), and meet your guide upon arrival. You’ll explore the city’s picture-perfect, UNESCO-listed center, will admire its medieval architecture, can enjoy samples at its esteemed chocolate shops, and more: this personalized tour is based around your interests.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Pub Tours in Brussels?
The best Pub Tours in Brussels according to Viator travelers are:
What Pub Tours in Brussels are taking additional safety precautions?
These Brussels experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
- Cinquantenaire Park (Parc du Cinquantenaire)
- Brussels Town Hall (Hotel de Ville)
- ADAM Brussels Design Museum
- Lion’s Mound (Butte du Lion)
- Musical Instruments Museum
- Brussels Gueuze Museum (Musée Bruxellois de la Gueuze)
- Grand Sablon Square (Place du Grand Sablon)
- Art & History Museum
- European Parliament
- Museum of the Turn of the Century (Musée Fin-de-Siècle)
- Avenue Louise
- Royal Museum of the Armed Forces and of Military History
- Brussels City Museum (Musée de la Ville de Bruxelles)
- Palace of Justice (Palais de Justice)
- Royal Galleries of Saint Hubert (Les Galeries St-Hubert)
- Coudenberg (Former Palace of Brussels)
- Museums of the Far East
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais