Top Bruges Museum Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
Luxury Car Tours
Private and Luxury
5 results | All Bruges Tours
Experience a day in the life of a medieval apprentice at the Bruges Historium, an interactive museum designed to transport you back to 15th-century Belgium. History comes alive through multimedia and special effects as you walk through seven different themed rooms with an audio guide. Enhance your visit with an optional virtual reality experience or drinks in the Duvelorium bar overlooking Market Square.
Ensure a stress-free visit to Bruge's Historium by booking the most popular ticket in advance. With your Time Traveler ticket you can travel back to medieval Bruges, courtesy of virtual reality. Let yourself be swept up in a wonderful love story while walking through seven historical themed rooms and learn all about the Golden Age of Bruges.
Immerse yourself in the Bruges of 1435 with this Virtual Reality ticket for Bruges Historium. Prebook to save time, and visit the VR room before or after experiencing the Historium displays on Bruges during its Golden Age. Simply don your headset and explore virtual medieval Bruges—sailing into its port, and flying around Market Square and other sights to experience them as they were more than 500 years ago.
Celebrate the life and art of master Surrealist Salvador Dalí with a ticket to the permanent exhibition at the Museum-Gallery Xpo in Bruges. This colorful, reimagined gallery space inside the medieval Bruges Belfry showcases the ‘Salvador Dalí: Marquis de Púbol’ exhibit, featuring a rotating collection of the artist’s original graphic work and sculptures.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Discover the stories behind Belgium’s famous beermaking heritage at the Bruges Beer Experience. Learn about the monks who were early brewing innovators, how best to pair beer with food, and the cultural aspects of beer drinking in a fun and interactive setting. Conveniently located in the historic city center, the museum also offers a special non-beer exhibit just for kids, plus a bar with more than a dozen Belgian draught beers for the grown-ups.
- Sint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital)
- Belfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)
- Canals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)
- Minnewater (Lake of Love)
- Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)
- De Halve Maan Brewery
- Old St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)
- Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)
- Lace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum)
- Boudewijn Theme Park and Dolfinarium
- Friet Museum
- Church of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)
- Historium Brugge
- Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)
Things to do near Bruges
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in The Hague
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Eindhoven
- Things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do in Zaandam
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in South Holland