Top Brittany Rafting
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Brittany Tours
Sort by: Featured
Is 15 kilometers long? So why not do it all together on a giant inflatable board? The Laïta is a wild river, which has drawn its bed through the Carnoët forest, between Quimperlé and the sea. Endowed with a very rich flora and fauna, it is also the witness of the history of a territory , with the castles of Bois du Duc, Bothané and Carnoët, or the abbey of Saint Maurice. The river sometimes has a marine face when you approach the coast, sometimes a more bucolic face upstream ... Become an adventurer and embark on our MegaCraft to discover bucolic landscapes in an unusual way.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Rafting in Brittany are taking additional safety precautions?
These Brittany experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Rennes
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Le Havre
- Things to do in Rouen
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in East of England