Top British Columbia Sightseeing Tours
396 results | All British Columbia Tours
* A traveler said: "Carlos was a fantastic guide. Very personable and knowledgeable with humor. Points of interest on this tour gave a great overview of Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "Wish we had more time in Capilano. Grouse Mountain was cute. Worth it as an overall experience. Driver was friendly as well."
* A traveler said: "I did this day trip yesterday and i loved it! It was an amazing trip that permits you to see other then vancouver in one day. Summer time, 4 hours in whistler is to much but winter time must be amazing. The sea to sky gondola is amazing"
* A traveler said: "Luke is the best! Very articulate, thorough, knowledgeable and accommodating.Ask for him directly. He is the man!"
* A traveler said: "Eric brought to life the late 1800s Vancouver. I loved how immersed he was in character. Transported us back in time. 5 stars"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure with a great company. The online booking experience was easy and flexible. The actual trip was absolutely amazing. Felt safe and organized. Add it to your bucket list as a must do. The views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "A great look at the scenic views from an easy on off gondola. At the top a short suspension bridge to many different homes or just a look see."
* A traveler said: "Could not have asked for a better experience. Driver was well informed, knew the city very well. Quickly responded to all questions."
* A traveler said: "The driver was on time and very professional. The car was specious and air conditioned for ten of us and our luggage fit perfectly. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did on our trip was booking this trip! Paul the guide was beyond amazing! We loved the lunch that came with the tour and the hiking was beautiful and the biking was sooo good too! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff. Food was great. Great costumer service. We really enjoyed this cruise. Planning on returning again. Dress warm"
* A traveler said: "This was well worth the time and cost! The park tour was great and lasted about 2 hours. The city tour was 1 hour. Wonderful introduction to the city! Good way to spend a few hours when the weather is a bit cold! Bus driver was the guide and he did a great job."
* A traveler said: "Tour guy was amazing! He had a lot of knowledge that made the experience that much better. Highly recommend this tour and guide"
* A traveler said: "The sea plane was amazing. Whistler was overcrowded on our visit but the journey up and back was worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Tour was great, our guide Will was so friendly and knowledgeable. He gave us lots of historical information about Gastown, and had the answers to all our questions. I super recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Guide Herman was excellent. Ferry was super nice. Butchart Gardens were beautiful and Victoria was charming."
* A traveler said: "Overall a quite enjoyable experience with our guide and beaver expert Nick. Stanley Park sure is a must-go for every travelers come to Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "The tour operators are amaziiiiing! And also sa the captain of the boat tries hard to see areas where the whales are."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience with several whales, sea lions and seals. Sue and Captain James were excellent at explaining and touring our group around."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Abby was amazing and even gave us some additional tour tips for hikes and activities. She’s the best and we’ll be back again!"
* A traveler said: "Nick was a great guide. The tour was fun. You get to see a good portion of Vancouver on this tour. Biking was the only type of tour I've never done so now I can check it off my list."
* A traveler said: "The weather was fantastic, saw amazing wildlife, humpback whales, great information from the staff , super clean vessel!!! Love love the entire experience!!!"
* A traveler said: "Convenient and pleasurable way to get to the beautiful Butchart Gardens. Bus was close to ferry dock and driver was informative and personable."
* A traveler said: "Great crew, determined and high Spirited to find whales and wildlife. We found a groups of orcas amd tracked them and observed them in there natural habitat. Then we observed bald eagles and a large groups of seals. Dress in layers out in the open ocean it’s frigid they provide great warm equipment. Thanks again Pete and Lily!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Observation Decks
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Whale Watching
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona