Top British Columbia Shore Excursions
179 results | All British Columbia Tours
* A traveler said: "Great crew, determined and high Spirited to find whales and wildlife. We found a groups of orcas amd tracked them and observed them in there natural habitat. Then we observed bald eagles and a large groups of seals. Dress in layers out in the open ocean it’s frigid they provide great warm equipment. Thanks again Pete and Lily!!!"
* A traveler said: "Victoria is a charming city. Ryan was very informative and funny. He toured through the beautiful city park and knew all the plants names. Visited a fairy tree and teacup tree. He was great with the double cab. No curbs were rubbed or bumped over. Had a great time."
* A traveler said: "On Eagle Wing Sunset Excursion. Excellent experience saw lots of Orca's, crew (Peter and Karac) knew exactly where to go, where to position the boat for a great experience with respecting the Orca's. When floating some Orca's swam beside the boat. Crew was very knowledgeable and interacted very well with customers. Boat was very fast (faster than other boats that left at same time as our boat) so it allowed more time with Orca's. On the way back, near the end, they played Phil Collins songs, great way to end. Eagle Wing is carbon neutral and donates money to whale preservation which was important to selecting who we went with."
* A traveler said: "Wish we had more time in Capilano. Grouse Mountain was cute. Worth it as an overall experience. Driver was friendly as well."
* A traveler said: "Tom was an awesome tour guide from picking us up at hotel to talking about safety, sharing information about the sea lions, sea otters, birds and area. He also drove us back to our hotel. His boat is just beautiful and even though it was mid January we were always kept comfortable. Everyone was very knowledgeable and welcoming. It was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Nic our tour guide was the most knowledgeable 17 year old I have ever met and thanks to Nora we got there and back safely.. The whistler tour was great and was a great way to end our Alaskan vacation... would highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Luke is the best! Very articulate, thorough, knowledgeable and accommodating.Ask for him directly. He is the man!"
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did on our trip was booking this trip! Paul the guide was beyond amazing! We loved the lunch that came with the tour and the hiking was beautiful and the biking was sooo good too! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Carlos was a fantastic guide. Very personable and knowledgeable with humor. Points of interest on this tour gave a great overview of Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "Friendly & professional driver. Quick, convenient & reliable service. Will definitely use their services again."
* A traveler said: "Could not have asked for a better experience. Driver was well informed, knew the city very well. Quickly responded to all questions."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. The guide was entertainment and had a lot of good information. He took us to five wineries and we sampled a lot of wine. He took us to small boutique wineries that had different wine. We ended up being two bottles of blueberry mead wine and walnut port. We can’t wait to have our Christmas guest try them."
* A traveler said: "We had a most delightful day as the gardens were outstanding and Bjorn gave us a very informative tour of Victoria Island. We would highly recommend this to others."
* A traveler said: "Thank you for being at the airport waiting and getting me to the ship on time and with no problems!!"
* A traveler said: "Justin was jovial, friendly, knowledgeable and friendly. Every one enjoyed the trip and overall excursion experience. Aaaaa. Bbbbbbbbbbbb."
* A traveler said: "It was fantastic. Maggie our guide was amazing. Would definitely recommend her. Was such a great day ."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent. Very helpful and knowledgable. Very good at taking our pictures which was much appreciated. Excellent driver and recommended lots of restaurants in Vancouver. Scenery was outstanding"
* A traveler said: "Tina, the dispatcher was on the ball, she was very good at her job. Will the driver was right on time and very helpful with getting us to the airport in plenty of time. I recommend them highly."
* A traveler said: "When we saw the orca me and my daughter was so happy and also the captain was so great in finding them and showing us great details of the orca whales…"
* A traveler said: "Kevin was on time and so knowledgeable about Victoria. We had a wonderful tour with geological details, history and trivia of the area. We will definitely call him again when we return for his other tours.He is outstanding in his demeanor and presentations."
* A traveler said: "The driver Mark was fantastic! He was very pleasant and knowledgeable about the area. Scenery was beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Mark, Kevin and the team communicated effectively, helped accommodate scheduling and pick up requests and it lead to a great afternoon of Wine Tastings. Cheers!"
* A traveler said: "Darwin shared so many stories and hidden gems of Victoria. We will now go back and explore in detail. I did not know Victoria as a "haunted" city."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Abkhazi Garden
- Butchart Gardens
- Stawamus Chief Provincial Park
- Vancouver Olympic Village (VVL)
- Bateman Foundation Gallery of Nature
- Victoria Bug Zoo
- Canada Place
- Stanley Park Nature House
- Richmond Olympic Experience
- Vancouver Chinatown
- Government Street
- Beacon Hill Park
- Museum of Anthropology at UBC
- Porteau Cove Provincial Park
- Kitsilano Beach
- Rocky Mountaineer Train
- Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- Grouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife
- Fort Langley National Historic Site
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona