Top British Columbia Nature and Wildlife Tours
180 results | All British Columbia Tours
* A traveler said: "Most amazing experience! Saw Orcas and Humpbacks! Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. They also take pics for you so you don’t have to worry about it."
* A traveler said: "Wish we had more time in Capilano. Grouse Mountain was cute. Worth it as an overall experience. Driver was friendly as well."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide, Alex, made our time out and about a Five Star experience! He was very knowledgeable and has. Great personality for the job!"
* A traveler said: "Best thing we did on our trip was booking this trip! Paul the guide was beyond amazing! We loved the lunch that came with the tour and the hiking was beautiful and the biking was sooo good too! Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "We made the memories of a lifetime! The captain and crew were both wonderful in ensuring the best possible experience. The two whales we saw came in very close and they even performed a bit of a show! We had a fantastic experience that the kids will remember fondly."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome! Tons to see and do, kids had a blast. Can’t wait to come back! Didn’t try the restaurant but it looks great, awesome atmosphere anyway."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure with a great company. The online booking experience was easy and flexible. The actual trip was absolutely amazing. Felt safe and organized. Add it to your bucket list as a must do. The views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "A great look at the scenic views from an easy on off gondola. At the top a short suspension bridge to many different homes or just a look see."
* A traveler said: "We were soaked from our knickers oot! It was a fantastic ride despite the continuous rain. Greg, our guide, had a great sense of humor and had a vast knowledge of the city, it’s history and culture. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Lumberjack show and chairlift were so good. Would like to have a shorter zip line opportunity for children that would take them on just one line. ( my two grandchildren age 10 and 12 were so disappointed that it was a two hour trip. We did not plan for that length of time nor the expense for 4 of us to go)."
* A traveler said: "Carlos was a fantastic guide. Very personable and knowledgeable with humor. Points of interest on this tour gave a great overview of Vancouver."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide we had, Brent, was so amazing! Knowledgeable and friendly and went out of his way to make sure everyone had a good time. 10/10 would recommend. A long day but we’ll worth the money and the gondola is an amazing experience. You won’t be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly staff. Food was great. Great costumer service. We really enjoyed this cruise. Planning on returning again. Dress warm"
* A traveler said: "The driver was on time and very professional. The car was specious and air conditioned for ten of us and our luggage fit perfectly. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Had some of the most amazing views of Vancouver while on this zodiac tour! We definitely wouldn't have had the opportunity to see these views without being on the boat. Would definitely recommend if you're interested in seeing some different views of Vancouver!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing guide and overall tour experience. Loved every minute. It helps bring the city’s history to life."
* A traveler said: "Great little boat. Should have been a little longer for the commentary which was most informative. Reasonable value for money, pitched just right for the tourist - keep it there. The educational commentary was worh a tip but there wasn't a box or pot to tip the crew."
* A traveler said: "Friendly & professional driver. Quick, convenient & reliable service. Will definitely use their services again."
* A traveler said: "A Great Experience. Our fantastic guide was Dan. Not only did we get to try some amazing food but we also got to hear some interesting stories & history about Vancouver & Gaston. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Justin was jovial, friendly, knowledgeable and friendly. Every one enjoyed the trip and overall excursion experience. Aaaaa. Bbbbbbbbbbbb."
* A traveler said: "Bob, our tour guide was fantastic. Very knowledgeable, entertains, and interesting. Highly recommend him!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing and informative tour conducted by Rafael. I didn't expect the speedboat to be so much fun and relaxing at the same time. Rafael had a lot of great knowledge and insights about Vancouver and gave great recommendations on things to do when I come back!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very nice and very fun . It was lovely and very interesting especially story of Canada ."
* A traveler said: "Overall a quite enjoyable experience with our guide and beaver expert Nick. Stanley Park sure is a must-go for every travelers come to Vancouver."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Dolphin Watching
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Husky Dog Tours
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Pack Animal Tours
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Thompson River
- FireRock Lounge
- Porteau Cove Provincial Park
- Strait of Juan de Fuca
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola
- Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Center (SLCC)
- Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
- Museum of Anthropology at UBC
- Sea to Sky Highway
- Fort Street
- Vancouver Chinatown
- Old Town Victoria
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- Royal British Columbia Museum
- Fort Langley National Historic Site
- Audain Art Museum
- Victoria Butterfly Gardens
- False Creek
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Callaghan Lake Provincial Park
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona