Top Brighton Walking Tours
39 results | All Brighton Tours
* A traveler said: "Finding out interesting facts about places you would'nt have thought about.Friendly helpful guide. Started and finished on time"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable experience. Carlo was very personable and knowledgable . Would highly recommend, we had great fun and saw parts of Brighton that we didn’t know about ."
* A traveler said: "Thanks a lot Lawrence! It was a fantastic experience and we had a lot of fun. I highly recommend to book this tour!"
* A traveler said: "All very good 👍 Pavilion Pier Marina. Great way to get around x Clean and helpful staff. Earphones given and interesting information"
* A traveler said: "My first ever vineyard experience was fun and interesting. Lovely wine from Court Garden and a very pleasant lunch at Springs' Smokery in Edburton. The tour ended with a visit to Henry's Marani at Plumton College to learn about Georgian wine making which was very interesting. A very enjoyable day out."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour- lots of interesting facts about Brighton and lovely food and drink! Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Such a great way to experience Brighton if you are new to the area. Friendly crowd and great atmosphere."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this experience! Our guide was so personable and friendly, and we stopped at 7 truly great independent eateries. Unfortunately I’m dairy free, but it was ensured at every stop that the food was safe for me, or an alternative provided. Really great service and I would recommend to anybody visiting Brighton."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our trip. Manrico (our guide) was excellent, he kept everyone informed at every step, willing to answer any questions. Everything was really well organised, it started and ended on time. Coming back the driver was kind enough to stop on the way to let people out closer to where they live, which was really helpful. We definitely recommend this tour and the agent to anyone, and we will use their services in the future."