Top Boston Classes & Workshops
16 results | All Boston Tours
* A traveler said: "The view was gorgeous! Staff was friendly and the ride was smooth. Lots of seating options to meet your needs."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide (Sully) and excellent food! The tour was the perfect length and we really enjoyed it! Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "What a tour! The guide was knowledgeable and fun. The pizza was DELICIOUS! Every choice was excellent. I thing Margherita Pizza may be my new favorite. And don’t even get me started on the cannoli. Delicious doesn’t even begin to describe it! If you’re looking for a uniquely fun night out - look no further. Five Stars all around!"
* A traveler said: "Is was a very fun tour! Our only issue was our Confirmation letter told us to be at the site at 11:00 and your supposed to be there 10-15 min. Early. And our tour wasn’t until 11:45. But, on the plus the tour guide was great!"
* A traveler said: "Took the ferry to Salem from Boston. The weather was absolutely beautiful, the views stunning, and the commentary from the guide was so interesting and appreciated. Took the train back in the afternoon and wished we had taken the ferry instead! Would do again!"
* A traveler said: "There was a lot of historical information on this tour. The pace was fairly fast, and our guide was great. Unfortuanely, the graveyards close at 4:30 so you cannot go inside them on this evening tour.. but still a great tour. The North End was very busy at that time of the evening (Sat evening)."
* A traveler said: "Did the whole trail. Loved being able to stop and start and the dig deeper options.. Learned revolutionary history and enjoyed visiting the food stores in th North End"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fabulous tour by Sully. Informative ,fun and love learning through storytelling. Left feeling like I had a great day all around in Boston. Educational,exercise and stopped at places I never would have and got a snap of the past. Sully was great."
* A traveler said: "Both Conner and Jim are very well informed tour guides. Conner brought history to life with his explanations at the various stops. The cannolis were amazing. Super fun tour."
* A traveler said: "Was expecting this to be a bit cheesy but I WAS WRONG! This is FANTASTIC!!!! Well done, well done. Not to be missed."
* A traveler said: "Small group tour was great! Our guide was great and the food was wonderful! Great selections. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was super informed, he’s been coming to Fenway park since he was 5 years old! It was fun to have a tour who had such a love for and knowledge of Fenway Park!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum
- Haymarket Boston
- Six Flags New England
- Boston South End
- Boston Common
- Boston Public Garden
- Boston Children's Museum
- Flynn Cruiseport Boston (Black Falcon Cruise Terminal)
- Plimoth Grist Mill
- Cheers Beacon Hill (Bull & Finch Pub)
- Institute of Contemporary Art
- Old South Meeting House
- Skywalk Observatory
- Boston Old State House
- Copley Place
- Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary
- The Old Manse
- Back Bay
- Louisburg Square
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec