Top Bonaire Shore Excursions
52 results | All Bonaire Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything about this excursion was awesome! The captain and crew were fantastic, the snorkeling was phenomenal, the water was incredibly beautiful, and the arrangements onboard the catamaran were top notch! Overall, this was the best excursion I have been on!"
* A traveler said: "Norman was a very knowledgeable local guy who showed us pretty much everything there was to see on the island in 3 hours. We lucky enough to have a minivan to ourselves which was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Efrem and Mandy gave our family of 10 an awesome tour of Bonaire. After you will want to move to Bonaire The stories Efram shared were full of history and love of his home. Mandy is an amazing host who cares deeply for her new home. Thank you for a fantastic day."
* A traveler said: "Patrick was a wonderful guide! We learned a lot about the mangroves, wildlife and some history of the island. The snorkeling was great and peaceful. He was terrific in speaking both English and Dutch. Highly recommend! We have done a few of these tours throughout the Caribbean Islands and by far the best!"
* A traveler said: "Private trip due covid.daniel was sympatic and professional. Nice boat!nice snorkeling we recommend. French people couple."
* A traveler said: "Good size boat, friendly and helpful staff, wonderful location! The food was also very good in quality and taste!"
* A traveler said: "Great scenic tour to beach and Bertrand(?spelling) was terrific driver, full of information and entertaining"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I took the Bonaire Essentials tour on 9-12-19. The tour was very well done. The guide was very responsive to us by providing interpretation, as we were the only Americans on the tour. We had a great time during our tour and sure appreciate the attention to detail at the stops during the tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent! Nick was a fantastic tour guide, he was so informative. Nick answered any questions we may have had in two languages I may add. We saw everything there was possible to see and learned so much about the island. The snorkeling was some of the best during our stay. Would highly highly recommend doing this tour!"
* A traveler said: "I read about how hot and humid it can get in the Caribbean and decided to go with a tour with air conditioning. Henk Transfer and Tours was the perfect choice because it was big enough to fit my family of 6 and they provided complimentary bottled water. I read there's free wifi but I did not use it. The tour itself was about 2 hours. We visited the pink beach, salt flats, slave huts, 1000 steps, and flamingo lake (but there were very small amounts of flamingos, we're told they're shy). Henk was very informative and gave us some time at each spot to observe and take photos. We didn't go down where the flamingos were because they were very far away. Bonaire is a beautiful island and if you don't do one of these tours you wouldn't see these other pretty sights. Henk dropped us off at a beach close to the port and picked us up at a scheduled time for an additional fee. Overall, it was a very good experience with this company and I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for good way to see various locations of Bonaire."
* A traveler said: "I'd never tried landsailing before my most recent trip to Bonaire but I hope I get to do it again. Donna and her team were fantastic. Everything went perfectly-from an on time pickup, transporation and of course landsailing around the track. If you are in Bonaire I highly recommend this excursion. It's an experience you won't forget!"
* A traveler said: "I had a healthy fear of water & tried snorkeling once. We were dumped into the deep water with life jackets. No way was that working! After researching companies on Bonaire, I decided that this one was what I needed. We had a wonderful tour and found 2 perfect places to walk into the ocean to begin the adventure. I managed to hold my head under but after 5 minutes I began to panic & popped back up. The instructor talked to me and calmed me down. His confidence and patience kept me from giving up! He had 1 hand while my husband had the other. I stayed down for about 30 minutes and saw such wonderful underwater life! The second stop was even more exciting! Thank you Brenda for making my experience an unforgettable one!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great joss is so informative on the island ask for him. Did the beach stop afterwards very nice. You won’t be sorry doing this tour."
* A traveler said: "Carl was prompt professional, and took his time explaining the history and culture. Didnt feel rushed able to take lots of pics. Truly enjoyable evening !"
* A traveler said: "Norman and Madeline were Awesome!! They were waiting for us and very easy to find. The wind was a bit off the day we sailed but they made the best of the snorkeling and tour time. Norman took us to two wonderful snorkeling spots and made it possible for my 77 year old mother to get in and out of the water. We would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The absolute best excursion I have done! EJ was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and fun taking us through the 3 caves. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. I will definitely look them up again for more excursions in bonaire! Thank you EJ for the tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Kralendijk
- Things to do in Aruba
- Things to do in St Lucia
- Things to do in Oranjestad
- Things to do in La Romana
- Things to do in Punta Cana
- Things to do in Arecibo
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in Luquillo
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Central Valley