Top Bologna Art & Culture
115 results | All Bologna Tours
* A traveler said: "Bologna is a bike friendly city so the tour was fitting. If you're in town for a short time, then this is a good way of seeing the city; though not exhaustive."
* A traveler said: "We had our own personal 2-hour walking tour :) Our Guide was very knowledgable about the history of Bologna and took us to all the main sights in the city centre."
* A traveler said: "I had a lovely day! Adèle was so nice and educated me on the culture and historical sights of Bologna. She was so sweet. Got some exercise- walking. Pizza 🍕 , granitas. Saw many churches ⛪️, and towers, secret window, Adèle was quite helpful , as I attempted to converse with the local Italians. She was so kind to pick me up and take me back to my hotel. It was a wonderful experience!!"
* A traveler said: "Riccardo was awesome! Very knowledgeable and approachable. I asked him so many questions and he answered every single one of them. Learned so much about Bologna and about Italy in general."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Erika, took us on a walking tour of Bologna. Although we had previously visited Bologna, she showed us places we wouldn’t have discovered on our own. Walking through the city with a local resident is much more enjoyable than trying to navigate on your own. Erika was very knowledgeable and an excellent guide!!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour Alessandro was amazing. The second guide was awesome too but I had to much wine to remember his name. The wine, food, and company were amazing. I would highly recommend this tour but make sure you come hungry and ready to learn about how some amazing Italian food is made."
* A traveler said: "The winery is placed in really beautiful surroundings. The hosts made sure that there was a really cosy and relaxing atmosphere. We had a warm welcome, and a very good introduction to the local area and the different type of grapes. The tasting was amazing With fantastic Wine. We hope to be able to buy the Wine in Denmark sometime. :)"
* A traveler said: "The guides were excellent with a wide knowledge of the Italian auto industry. Not only was the car part of the tour great, but I also learned a great deal about the area."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Matteo, was wonderful! An excellent variety of food and wine from Bologna. The pasta was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He catered the tour to our ability and desires to explore Bologna. A great way to see the outer perimeter of Bologna."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved one cooking demonstration (and participation) and lunch with Antonio. We made two types of pasta from scratch and the a traditional Bolognese ragu, all while having a great chat and drinking a nice bottle of red at the same time. Highly recommended - this event made our Bologna holiday perfect."
* A traveler said: "Sara was our guide, and she was so kind, knowledgeable, and fun. My mom and I SO enjoyed our food and city tour, and walked away very happy and full!! Thank you, Sara!"
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing and fun time making homemade tagliatelle and tortellini with my new friend Grazia! Her joyful personality shines into the beautiful dishes she teaches. She makes you feel so welcome in her home and offered us bruschetta, wine and sparkling water. She is true Bolognese! If ever in Bologna, you must take her class!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day. Brilliant experience, great guides, driver and food. We would recommend it highly."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Mara. She told us so much about the food and the city. We had more than enough and it was really good. We went to four totally different places for the food that were al unique. Loved the tour would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour with Ricardo who is super knowledgable on the art and history of Bologna. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour with Isadora. We learned so much about the history of Bologna that we never would have known. It was our first time to Bologna, and we would love to come back!"
* A traveler said: "Our 5th Segway tour of a European city and it was refreshing that the tour was more about Bologna and its history than it was about the Segway. Very knowledgeable tour guide who gave us an amazing insight into this beautiful city over 3 hrs of meandering through the streets. Would highly recommend"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bologna Half Day Tour with a Local: 100% Personalized & Private
- Classic Walking Tour Bologna
- Bologna Custom Private Tours by Locals, See its Best Kept Secrets ★★★★★
- Bologna Food Experience: Factory Visits with Gourmet Lunch and Wine Tasting
- From Bologna: Wine Tasting and Vineyard Tour with the winemaker
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Parma
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Veneto