Top Bilbao Half-day Tours
38 results | All Bilbao Tours
* A traveler said: "Fabulous fun and delicious - Adria created a memorable evening introducing me to bilbao's Pinxto scene. I discovered small neighbourhood places filled with unique pinxto and mingled with local people while hearing about some of the history of the city. Highly recommend Adria's tour!"
* A traveler said: "Laris did a great job of making history come alive in this historic section of town. His enthusiasm was catching and he was well prepared to do the tour in English or Spanish as he knows four languages! You could see his heart for history and culture."
* A traveler said: "We had a very good time on the tour. There were only four of us so the guide was able to give personal time to all. The town of Laguarida was wonderful to explore."
* A traveler said: "Irene was a wonderful and very knowledgeable host. We had a great evening in the streets of Old Bilbao."
* A traveler said: "The guide was Jose and he really was good. The van was tight for 7 people for such a long tour. Locations were great."
* A traveler said: "On time pick-up. Private tour with only our party. Competent and friendly tour guide. Interesting and informative tours at the wineries by their personnel. Tasting of top shelf wines. Ample time without being rushed through. No sales pitch. definitively worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is very professional and it’s nice to pick us up from hotel. Overall spent 5 hrs to see those amazing scenery around Bilbao is great!"
* A traveler said: "Sam had fabulous English and was very knowledgeable about Bilbao and Basque history. We were very lucky as tourism had not yet picked up so we had Sam all to ourselves for the tour. He was very easy to talk to and he brought the City to life for us. Very interesting 3 hours with him."
* A traveler said: "Learning the history and being able to ask questions. The enthusiasm of the guide. Everything is timed very well."
* A traveler said: "Irene, the cooking instructor is a gem! She grew up in Bilbao, gave us a short tour then went to her villa for the hands on cooking class. She paired each pintxos with wine. Irene makes you feel like family. Wonderful way to spend the afternoon! Highly recommend this class."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with our tour guide Stephan and our driver Florin. We saw many beautiful places in 1 day. Stephan explained a lot about the basque culture. I can recommed him and the driver. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fun and wonderful time with our guide José. He made the tour more interesting for our small group tour."
* A traveler said: "Stephan was fantastic. Wonderful day- everything as promised. Highly recommend. Would even do again."
* A traveler said: "A very good guid who gave us a nice tour in Bilbao. Very good in the information of the culinaire tour and the history of the city. A loveble person. Best day in bilbao"
* A traveler said: "Javier was excellent. Passionate, informative and gave us a generous amount of time to ask questions and look and the art. Top notch...thanks for making our trip to Bilbao memorable"
* A traveler said: "If you are a GOT fan this tour is for you. We had an amazing guide and driver who had great stories and personal ones at that about the show and the locations we visited. We also got treated to a medieval castle, not related to GOT but still a sight to see when you previously believed there were no castles in the Basque country. San Juan was epic and breathtaking. We had lovely weather and with the virus they have taken great measures for your safety. It wasn't too crowded, due to a minimum of 46 people going in at specific reservation times. So every picture doesn't have to be filled with strangers. Highly recommend this tour. It is a hike and being out of shape myself I was dog tired at the end. But don't fret you have 2 hours to explore. We got back in time for a rest, bathroom break, and snacks at the cafe at the beginning of the trail to San Juan!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was terrific Our guide was helpful in every way. She was punctual, knowledgeable, personable, and offered many insights into the town. It was a perfect tour for a one day stop in Bilbao."
* A traveler said: "This trip was fabulous. My guide made a real effort to give lots of information and was happy to answer any questions. As we were a small group of three, the guide included an additional stop. The small towns of Elorrio and Oinati were beautiful. But the monastery and mountain surrounds of Arantazu were breathtakingly beautiful. A great day."
* A traveler said: "Begonia was a wonderful tour guide. Very informative. Full of information. Food and drinks were delicious and representative of the area"
* A traveler said: "We were a group of three and as our mother walks slowly, we opted for a private tour. The lady guide was professional and knowledgeable as the places we visited were very interesting. She was also considerate as she did not rush through the sights. It was a memorable tour for us and we enjoyed it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bilbao's Santiago Cathedral
- Azkuna Zentroa
- Arriange Theatre (Teatro Arriaga)
- Euskalduna Palace (Palacio Euskalduna)
- San Vicente Martír de Abando Church (Parroquia de San Vicente Martir de Abando)
- Bizkaia Museum of Archaeology
- Casco Viejo
- Church of the Sacred Heart (Iglesia del Sagrado Corazón)
- River Maritime Museum (Museo Maritimo Ria)
- Artxanda Funicular (Funicular de Artxanda)
- Things to do in Basque Country
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in La Coruna
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Castile and León