Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "The guide took us to hidden away gems. Very knowledgeable both of the tour stops as well as Hawaii history and culture overall. Its a long day but well worth it."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing! We saw about 8-10 manta rays. Captain Charlie was fun and knowledgeable about the history of the manta rays and the island. The deck hands were very nice and helpful as well. I highly recommend this tour when you are in big island. It’s going to be one of the most memorable experience of your life!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing in very way! Super friendly and nice, phenomenal snorkeling, and lovely boat:) Best day in Big Island so far!"
* A traveler said: "A truly awesome experience! Totally worth it and the pictures and whole experience was once in a lifetime"
* A traveler said: "The food was excellent. Seating was socially distant and very comfortable. This is my second one here. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The crew made this a great time! The service was spot on, the bartender made nice drinks. Food was to be expected."
* A traveler said: "Incredible night excursion. We got to see so many Mantas. They were up close and fun to watch.. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Great time. Beautiful waterfalls. Lines start off short and progress to 1/2 mile. Jake & Vince were great."
* A traveler said: "This was a fun snorkeling trip. Crew was fantastic and very knowledgeable. The spot we were taken to was perfect."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely the Best!!! Don't miss this! 🤙🏝💞 you'll thank me!!! These giant manta rays are everything!! Great tour on a perfectly sized boat too!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Would recommend to anyone! We saw many dolphins, sea turtles and a variety of fish. Crew was fantastic and the captain was hilarious."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I were so thrilled to take a submarine tour deep in the ocean in Kona. This was actually on our bucket list. Jessica from the Atlantis was the tour guide for the day and she was professional and knowledgeable and energetic. We learned a lot about the sea life. Jessica encouraged all questions and everyone followed Covid protocol."
* A traveler said: "The Mauna Kea Summit tour was a highlight of our trip to Hawaii. Worth every penny. Our tour guide Hunter was extremely knowledgeable about the mountain the stars and really made the trip special. A huge hit with our three teenagers!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour very interesting and amazing information provided! We had the most fun and also learn a lot"
* A traveler said: "Buddha was relentless. It took 3 tries in different bays to finally find a Manta Ray. A lot of other tours left without a sighting but not ours. And boy did Buddha make it worth the wait! A male manta ray spent 20 minutes putting on a show for us. He would get close enough to kiss but never touched us! What a thrilling experience!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Kendra and her partner for taking us through the coffee cloud forest. This is supposed to be an ATV tour (which it was) and not a long history lesson but the combination of Polynesian tidbits and activities was the perfect ratio. highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "James gave us a phenomenal experience looking at the stars, galaxies, & nebulas. Highly recommend this 2 hour tour! Thank you James!"
* A traveler said: "I loved that we stopped to snorkel at two places.Both were fantastic! The crew was the BEST!!! They were so much fun and informative!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Cook’s Cove was beautiful with calm waters and lots of different varieties of fish to see. The highlight of the trip was when a white tip reef shark swam right under us at Iguana Cove. Captain Tony, Ellie and Josh were great and it was a great excursion."
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable height and fun zip lines we ever had- the team Sydney, Decardo, Shay, Shawn were a great team that made this 9 sections zip line tour enjoyable. We strongly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This was amazing! Totally worth every penny! We had a great time swimming with the dolphins! Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing evening! The crew was so attentive and fun. I will book this excursion every time I come back to Kona!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Aaron is a great tour guide and very knowledgeable. I loved the lava tube, the volcanoes and the starts gazing, everything!"
* A traveler said: "Chad and Jesse were so awesome!! As soon as they spotted dolphins we jumped out of the boat. The experience was amazing!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mauna Loa
- Wailuku River State Park
- Kula Kai Caverns
- Onomea Bay
- Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary
- Rainbow Falls
- Hilo Cruise Port
- Banyan Drive
- Thurston Lava Tube (Nahuku)
- Anaeho'omalu Bay
- Captain Cook Monument
- Chain of Craters Road
- Saddle Road (Hawaii Route 200)
- Kaumana Caves State Park
- Original King Kamehameha Statue
- St. Benedict's Painted Church
- Naha Stone
- Hawaiian Volcano Observatory
- Kona Coffee Living History Farm
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Mauna Kea Summit & Observatory
- Kona (Kailua-Kona)
- Waipio Valley
- Kealakekua Bay
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer