Top Big Island of Hawaii Walking Tours
39 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful trip!! The crew was amazing! A plethora of snacks provided. Lunch was good. Lots to drink. We stopped several places in going in and out of the final snorkel trip. Got to watch dolphins swimming around the boat and lava tubes. I would highly recommend this trip. First rate!!"
* A traveler said: "Dave was an excellent guide with interesting facts, excellent conversation on topic and off topic. We had time limits but did not feel rushed and gave extra time as the group needed. Was a great and long tour but well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Great trip to the Capt Cook Monument. The boat was very spacious and the trip there smooth. The snorkeling was the best that we have done. Lots of fish of all types. The nice part was that they were in the shallow area so you could see them very clearly. Good group of passengers and a great crew."
* A traveler said: "Josh was absolutely amazing. Was on time and was able to hold a great conversation. He was open to chat about his experiences in Hawaii as well as giving us tips on our vacation."
* A traveler said: "Is a tour you must do if you in the big island. very impressive watching eat. The manta rays almost touch you."
* A traveler said: "Jill was our tour guide and did an excellent job. We had a fun, educational, interesting tour. Hilo is beautiful. Would definitely do this again."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I were so thrilled to take a submarine tour deep in the ocean in Kona. This was actually on our bucket list. Jessica from the Atlantis was the tour guide for the day and she was professional and knowledgeable and energetic. We learned a lot about the sea life. Jessica encouraged all questions and everyone followed Covid protocol."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and a wonderful tour guide. Jason was super knowledgeable and friendly. My family and I enjoyed this excursion so much. Seeing the sun and the moon was beautiful. Hot chocolate was delicious. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This excursion was so much more than we expected. We had just the right amount of time at each location. Our tour guide was knowledgeable about the locations and history of the islands. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Getting to the boat was easy , the captain was very knowledgeable about the island and the crew was very helpful. The snorkeling was great and the cruise back was very relaxing."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Hunter who did an amazing job! He was very friendly, laid back and very knowledgeable about the history of Mauna Kea, the various observatories and astronomy in general. We would highly recommend this tour to anyone looking to have a once in a lifetime experience and see a different side of Hawaii!"
* A traveler said: "We loved the entire tour !!! We saw so much more than if we’d done it on our own Learned a lot and Karen’s stories so informative and upbeat what a wonderful person"
* A traveler said: "The tour is AWESOME! Physically rewarding. I love it! Our guide Mark is knowledgeable and wonderful. Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "Extremely interesting look at specifics of Hawai’i and its geology and wildlife with a focus on birding. The hike through the forest was especially fascinating and challenging."
* A traveler said: "It’s like a rainforest valley, waterfalls with breath taking views, this tour is great for anyone. We learned something from our energetic tour guide Dreu. He is humorous and we can feel his passion- he loves the island and his job."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour and our tour guide, Mark was excellent. We enjoyed the whole team. Besides the waterfalls, we loved the views when we had our picnic."
* A traveler said: "Erik was an excellent guide! He was very knowledgeable about the volcano, as well as local plant life and even Hawaiin culture. The hikes were quite easy. Overall a very intersting tour, well worth it."
* A traveler said: "The van was very comfortable, the snacks were muchly appreciated, the views were gorgeous and Hunter, our driver and guide was outstanding! His enthusiasm, knowledge, and genuine excitement about the observatories, stars and other celestial objects we viewed during the star gazing was infectious and made the trip special."
* A traveler said: "This is our second trip and tour to Big Island Bees. It was like a whole other tour this time. Our guide was so knowledgeable. It was like a MasterClass in Bees. The honey is fabulous. We really enjoyed ourselves. The last trip, my now teen-aged son was cured of his bee phobia. We love Big Island Bees."
* A traveler said: "Great spots visited. Very well explained the history and facts. All questioned answered. Great guide."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience. Our group truly enjoyed learning about coffee an chocolate as well as the natural soaps"
* A traveler said: "It was very good I enjoyed it had family with me wife brother and his wife kids and grandkids but they have to put in 100 characters is kind of stupid"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I enjoyed this walk through local Kona hot spots. Stand outs to us were the market and farm to table restaurants. We liked them so much we went back after the tour! The tour guides Keli and Kris were both great as well!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Honopua Farm
- Honokohau Harbor
- Anaeho'omalu Bay
- Keauhou Bay
- Puʻuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park
- Hawaiian Volcano Observatory
- Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary
- Imiloa Astronomy Center
- Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation
- Liliuokalani Gardens
- Hualalai Volcano
- St. Benedict's Painted Church
- Hilo Farmers Market
- Parker Ranch
- Kula Kai Caverns
- Hilo Cruise Port
- Crater Rim Drive
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer