Top Big Island of Hawaii Sightseeing Tours
151 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Big thanks to Brian our tour guide sooo much history and amazing sights to see. The beauty of the islands never disappoints! Brian’s humor and knowledge of history and legend as well are greatly appreciated and he gives off a very good vibe. BMW van very comfortable and ac works well and lunch was delicious!!! Highly recommend this tour !!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had great time. Meal and entertainment was great. Will recommend this adventure to others. Lance**********"
* A traveler said: "Great trip to the Capt Cook Monument. The boat was very spacious and the trip there smooth. The snorkeling was the best that we have done. Lots of fish of all types. The nice part was that they were in the shallow area so you could see them very clearly. Good group of passengers and a great crew."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Aaron is a great tour guide and very knowledgeable. I loved the lava tube, the volcanoes and the starts gazing, everything!"
* A traveler said: "The team was amazing!! The effort they all took to make sure we were safe and had a great time!! The dolphins were absolutely amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Cook’s Cove was beautiful with calm waters and lots of different varieties of fish to see. The highlight of the trip was when a white tip reef shark swam right under us at Iguana Cove. Captain Tony, Ellie and Josh were great and it was a great excursion."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best decisions we made on our Hawaii trip. We did several of the Shaka guide driving tours. So much nicer than taking a guided tour in a bus. Very flexible and no technical glitches!"
* A traveler said: "Jeff was an awesome tour guide..informative and fun. Mauna Kea Summit was amazing. Had a great time. Glad we booked thru you guus."
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent tour. The tour guide Katie was knowledgeable and resourceful. I will recommend this tour to all."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the unicorn fish and learning how fishes can changed back into a female if needed and also the dolphins and seeing Rainbow!"
* A traveler said: "Wow! Stefan was the best! Professional but flexible. And fun! Thank you for sharing your valuable outlook!"
* A traveler said: "This excursion was so much more than we expected. We had just the right amount of time at each location. Our tour guide was knowledgeable about the locations and history of the islands. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Erik was an excellent guide! He was very knowledgeable about the volcano, as well as local plant life and even Hawaiin culture. The hikes were quite easy. Overall a very intersting tour, well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Getting to the boat was easy , the captain was very knowledgeable about the island and the crew was very helpful. The snorkeling was great and the cruise back was very relaxing."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Hunter who did an amazing job! He was very friendly, laid back and very knowledgeable about the history of Mauna Kea, the various observatories and astronomy in general. We would highly recommend this tour to anyone looking to have a once in a lifetime experience and see a different side of Hawaii!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I booked this trip in Hawaii September 2021. It was a ice boat, good snorkeling and excellent crew."
* A traveler said: "Very professional crew. Would recommend. Might be a bit much for a 5 year old if they have never snorkeled in the dark in the ocean:)"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I were so thrilled to take a submarine tour deep in the ocean in Kona. This was actually on our bucket list. Jessica from the Atlantis was the tour guide for the day and she was professional and knowledgeable and energetic. We learned a lot about the sea life. Jessica encouraged all questions and everyone followed Covid protocol."
* A traveler said: "The boat workers were awesome. So helpful. Awesome experience. It's so nice to see the whales right in front of you."
* A traveler said: "At some point we thought we could not see the Wales but some one spot it and the Captain Bob waited for 25 minutes for whale to come back up. We thought he going to give up and we would not see the Wales.."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour. Excellent way to see whole island, from a different perspective, in a day. Greg was awesome! Must do!!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you Mr. Young for the lovely tour!! He knew his stuff and then some more so it made it that much more enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "We saw lots of spinner dolphins and later a mother humpback whale and her calf. The crew was friendly and informative. Covid-wise we felt very safe although it's outdoors and we were on a moving boat so the likelihood of getting Covid is pretty much 0. We highly recommend this excursion if you're there during humpback whale season."
* A traveler said: "We did the morning tour and it was fantastic! Awesome professional, helpfully, and friendly crew. Clean boat, nice large bathrooms. Great area to snorkel. Would definitely do again and recommend to anyone. Only thing we missed was not having a non vegan option for the lunch."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Whale Watching
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer