Top Big Island of Hawaii Private and Luxury
58 results | All Big Island of Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Big thanks to Brian our tour guide sooo much history and amazing sights to see. The beauty of the islands never disappoints! Brian’s humor and knowledge of history and legend as well are greatly appreciated and he gives off a very good vibe. BMW van very comfortable and ac works well and lunch was delicious!!! Highly recommend this tour !!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Was difficult to book. Through website since we were confirmed then canceled. Had to book a second time with a different company. That trip was confirmed then put on hold pending other people needed to book in order to have enough seats filled on the flight."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Aaron is a great tour guide and very knowledgeable. I loved the lava tube, the volcanoes and the starts gazing, everything!"
* A traveler said: "Kids had a great time. They had a lot of chances to practice and learn how to surf. Beautiful day … the only thing I would do differently is to make sure there was more sunscreen on the back of my kids legs. They got burned really badly and we were not prepared for that. But still lots of fun:)"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I booked this trip in Hawaii September 2021. It was a ice boat, good snorkeling and excellent crew."
* A traveler said: "Jeff was an awesome tour guide..informative and fun. Mauna Kea Summit was amazing. Had a great time. Glad we booked thru you guus."
* A traveler said: "Jill was our tour guide and did an excellent job. We had a fun, educational, interesting tour. Hilo is beautiful. Would definitely do this again."
* A traveler said: "They have a really good team here giving Surfing lessons. Everyone is very friendly and supportive and encouraging. Ben was great at teaching the basics and being patient. Steve was amazing. He knows how to get you on the right wave and Surfing. One of my all time fun experiences on the island."
* A traveler said: "Getting to the boat was easy , the captain was very knowledgeable about the island and the crew was very helpful. The snorkeling was great and the cruise back was very relaxing."
* A traveler said: "The most exciting part of this tour was when Dreu took us to a private waterfalls and we could swim, kayak and water board in the pond below. DREU was an excellent tour guide very informative, knowledgeable and friendly. As the tour was a whole day affair he kept everyone engaged. I would definitely take another tour with Dreu."
* A traveler said: "Great trip to the Capt Cook Monument. The boat was very spacious and the trip there smooth. The snorkeling was the best that we have done. Lots of fish of all types. The nice part was that they were in the shallow area so you could see them very clearly. Good group of passengers and a great crew."
* A traveler said: "James was very knowledgeable & patient. The spot for stargazing was amazing. The sky was clear and there were blankets for laying on ground and looking up taking it all in. It was awesome!!"
* A traveler said: "Great spots visited. Very well explained the history and facts. All questioned answered. Great guide."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on this trip. Our pilot Ryan was knowledgeable, entertaining and made sure we were having fun. It was wonderful to see the waterfalls and coastline from the air. The trip was well worth the money!"
* A traveler said: "We have been snorkeling many times, and never enjoyed it as much as with the folds at Fairway. The staff was friendly and competent, and the boat was sparkling-clean. We felt safe and pampered the entire time. I would recommend this tour to everyone, and look forward to booking it again on our next Hawaiian trip."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Hunter who did an amazing job! He was very friendly, laid back and very knowledgeable about the history of Mauna Kea, the various observatories and astronomy in general. We would highly recommend this tour to anyone looking to have a once in a lifetime experience and see a different side of Hawaii!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Cook’s Cove was beautiful with calm waters and lots of different varieties of fish to see. The highlight of the trip was when a white tip reef shark swam right under us at Iguana Cove. Captain Tony, Ellie and Josh were great and it was a great excursion."
* A traveler said: "Dreu was the beat tour guide we have ever had. He was super accommodating and made sure everyone was having maximum fun. His knowledge of the Big Island was beyond amazing. What a great tour! Highly recommend this one!"
* A traveler said: "Our weather wasn’t ideal for volcano viewing, but Hank went out of his way to provide the best experience possible for our tour. Also, Hank was the best driver, clearly an expert at navigating the terrain safely in spite of the rainy conditions."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent time on our tour with Spencer. He was a wealth of knowledge and gave us so much information throughout the entire tour. He is passionate about the island and exudes the Aloha spirit we have come to love when visiting the islands."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience. Our group truly enjoyed learning about coffee an chocolate as well as the natural soaps"
* A traveler said: "Had a great trip. Well worth time and money. Lots of fun, interesting, and beautiful sights."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience! I was afraid but Maria was an outstanding guide and pilot. I would recommend it to anyone."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to see the island! The staff was all very friendly and knowledgable. We loved the valleys and seeing the volcano caldera the most! Such a beautiful island with so many different landscapes to see. This tour really captured all of them!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Chain of Craters Road
- Imiloa Astronomy Center
- Liliuokalani Gardens
- Mauna Loa
- Kaumana Caves State Park
- Saddle Road (Hawaii Route 200)
- Akaka Falls
- Isaac Hale Beach Park
- Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary
- Kohala Coast
- Kailua Pier
- Hilo Farmers Market
- Crater Rim Drive
- Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation
- Waikoloa Village
- Rainbow Falls
- Hiilawe Falls
- Naha Stone
- Wailuku River State Park
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer