Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary
Discover a unique tropical ecosystem, home to a wide variety of flora and fauna, from ancient and endangered native plants to rare birds, at the Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary. Located at an altitude of 3,000 feet (914 meters) on the slopes of Mt. Hualalai, the 70-acre (28-hectare) sanctuary is the most accessible cloud forest on the Big Island.
What's the best way to experience Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary?
Things to do near Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer