Kilauea Iki Crater
Kilauea Iki crater is one of the most visited spots in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, and its most popular hike cuts across the floor of the crater—a walk into the heart of an active volcano. Though today the crater looks tame from above, steam vents still rise from areas with moisture, and the otherworldly terrain of the crater floor is unique among others in the Hawaiian chain.
Browse. Filter. Book
What's the best way to experience Kilauea Iki Crater?
- Big Island - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Driving Tour
- Big Island Adventure Bundle: 5 Epic Audio Driving Tours
- Big Island's Hawaii Grand Circle Island Tour
- Deluxe Daytime Volcano Guided Charter (Cruise Ship or Hilo Hotel)
Things to do near Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer