Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park
The Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park combines recreation with a restored display of Hawaiian history set on the Big Island’s dramatic Kona Coast. Visit the park to meander through the ancient settlement where thatched-hut hale (houses) sit on the shore, explore the area’s trails, or relax at the white sand Honokohau Beach.
Browse. Filter. Book
What's the best way to experience Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park?
- Kona Tour: Coffee Plantation, Kealakekua Bay, Kaloko-Honokohau Park, and Bee Farm
- Kona Shore Excursion: Hawaiian Sea Turtles , Historic Kona & Coffee
- Big Island - Kona Big Kahuna GPS Driving Tour
- Big Island Adventure Bundle: 5 Epic Audio Driving Tours
Things to do near Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer