Hilo Cruise Port Tours and Activities
Go big or go home on the Big Island of Hawaii. The largest and southernmost island in Hawaii is home to active volcanoes, secluded beaches, rainforests and island-grown coffee. Shore excursions include a Kona coffee tour, a trip to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park or ziplining over waterfalls.
If you don’t want to take an organized tour, a rental car is the best way to get around, as the island’s most popular features lie outside the villages and there is little in the way of public transport.
Tours and Activities to Experience Hilo Cruise Port
No results found.How about something else?See all Big Island of Hawaii tours
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer