* A traveler said: "Our driver was very friendly and knowledgeable. Museums can be overbearing. Florence pointed out the important info. The guide at Lascaux made the tour very enjoyable. I hadn't expected this tour to include this much. 9 hours is a long time, but the information was tremendous."
* A traveler said: "Do not hesitate to take this EXPERIANCE you will have a wonderful day as if you were with friends , you will discover the non touristic secrets . You are in expert hands regards to knowledge, passion , and care... nothing is to much trouble . The day is a perfect balance of visits ,cuisine and the hosts remain agile to your needs and wishes . PERFECT if you want a great personal memory of this beautiful region and many moments to take out your camera ."
* A traveler said: "Martin was fabulous. We got a great inside commentary of early man. What a treat. He listened to and answered our questions. The two stops before the cave visit were interesting. Great tour through Viator ... as always."
* A traveler said: "The tour couldn't have been better. Our guide, Florence, was both very knowledgeable and very personable."
* A traveler said: "Ben was excellent in giving us an overview of local products (walnuts, wine, fruit, foi gras) along with tastings with some of the vendors. This is a large market and definitely worth going on a Wed/Sat. He also gave us a tips on how to evaluate foi gras vendors and types of products offered. Very helpful with the bewildering offerings. Afterwards, you can use what we learned to shop more intelligently."
* A traveler said: "Great to drive arround the countryside with Nico. Beautiful scenery but also a challaging course. For us it was the first time we drove a quad. Luckily we recieved good instructions. Advise: were long trousers, no shorts."
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to keep kids engaged while touring a chateau. Some clues were a little easy for my nine year old, but he would have been very bored without it"