Top Belize City Walking Tours
26 results | All Belize City Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide Nikoli was wonderful, we highly recommend him. Gave a wonderful tour of Belize City and the Mayan Ruins. He was also very informative."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with Omar during our half day guided tour to Altun Ha Mayan Ruin and Belize City. Omar was very knowledgeable and extremely engaging. Wearing a mask and curfew did not detract from the fun of the tour."
* A traveler said: "Spectacular experience, all the peoples very helpful, my daughter can touch the sharks, reef beautiful the lunch amazing, thanks for everything"
* A traveler said: "Goff's Caye was a 30 minute boat ride from the city of Belize. My husband and daughter said that the snorkeling was the best they've experienced. I stayed and enjoyed the clear, warm water, beautiful sand, and cold drinks. Our crew was incredible! My only advice is to remember that Belize is 2 hours behind the cruise ship's time. We got there at 9am, like our voucher said to do, but that was actually 7am their time. So, we waited a couple of hours before we got to leave. We also had to make sure that they understood that we HAD to be picked up by a certain time in order to catch the last tender before the cruise ship left. That was a little scary, but Caesar kept his word and got us back just in time. I HIGHLY recommend this excursion. Please don't judge Belize by the city. Get away to one of the beautiful cayes."
* A traveler said: "Very personalized and felt welcomed . Love the entire tour. Percy was excellent and explained everything well."
* A traveler said: "Paul was a grest guide. Enjoyed the trip and lunch on the tour.. wouldcrecommend this private tour. We had six in our group."
* A traveler said: "The guides were terrific; very knowledgeable and helpful. The kayak trip gave us access to more caves than the tubes and for us was more fun. Lots of things to see."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Joel was super knowledgeable and funny. The surroundings are absolutely beautiful. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was super friendly and helpful! We had an amazing time! I would definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Good trip. Learn a lot about the mayan cultures. Saw one big howler monkey family in backdrop of howler monkey that was amazing. Also out guide junior was amazing as howler monkey whisperer. Food was amazing home made. Wish we would have explored more wildlife on boat ride but all in all great trip."
* A traveler said: "We had great time in this tour. Our tour guide Mr. David was very personable & knowledgeable to rain forest & explained in detail all different plants & geology of caves. Also lunch offered on trip was amazing & we even got to do fishing the fish we had for lunch. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This excursion was one of the best ones I have done. I booked with Melissa and she responded in a timely manner. David our tour guide was amazing. He was friendly and he made the tour more than we expected. It was me and four other friends. You were able to see the passion in him as he spoke about the country, the ruins and the cave. We stopped for lunch at this beautifully designed restaurant, which was owned by him and his wife. The food was delicious, the lemonade was very superb (best one i've tasted). My friends and I wanted to take some to go. I am glad we decided to do this excursion the day before we left Belize because it was really the best way to end the trip. BTW, David owes us each 3 beers each LOL"
* A traveler said: "They where funny and took care of us. They made sure that we secure before we got started. I would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Dave was super guide, knew much history, fun to be with, shared much of his life....pick Dave for sure"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Altun Ha Maya Ruin & Belize City Adventure From Belize City
- Half-Day Guided Tour to Altun Ha Mayan Ruin and Belize City
- Coral Garden Shark and Sting Ray Alley Snorkeling
- Goff's Caye Island Beach Break And Snorkeling from Belize City
- Private Altun Ha Ruins with Rum factory & Belize sign from Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Central Highlands