Top Belize City Climbing Tours
17 results | All Belize City Tours
* A traveler said: "Paul was a grest guide. Enjoyed the trip and lunch on the tour.. wouldcrecommend this private tour. We had six in our group."
* A traveler said: "Leo was a wonderful driver . He gave us a snippets of the country . From culture to food and activities . Twas a great way to know bout the country ."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Nikoli was wonderful, we highly recommend him. Gave a wonderful tour of Belize City and the Mayan Ruins. He was also very informative."
* A traveler said: "The crew was excellent. The captain had a keen eye and spotted turtles, manatees and a crocodile for us. It felt like we got the VIP treatment. I couldn't have been happier!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was super friendly and helpful! We had an amazing time! I would definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "As a Belizean, experiencing such a refreshing treasure that we have, was awesome. It was also very interesting to learn about some of our Mayan history associated with the cave."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Joel was super knowledgeable and funny. The surroundings are absolutely beautiful. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable. Super friendly and he made our experience wonderful. I did two activities the extreme zip line and the tubing. Tubing was phenomenal but extreme zip line should be combined with tubing. Because is short. Even is more beautiful the zip line going to the river in the tubing."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with Omar during our half day guided tour to Altun Ha Mayan Ruin and Belize City. Omar was very knowledgeable and extremely engaging. Wearing a mask and curfew did not detract from the fun of the tour."
* A traveler said: "Good trip. Learn a lot about the mayan cultures. Saw one big howler monkey family in backdrop of howler monkey that was amazing. Also out guide junior was amazing as howler monkey whisperer. Food was amazing home made. Wish we would have explored more wildlife on boat ride but all in all great trip."
* A traveler said: "Dave was super guide, knew much history, fun to be with, shared much of his life....pick Dave for sure"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Central Highlands