Top Belfast Bus Tours
191 results | All Belfast Tours
* A traveler said: "My favourite part of this hop and off bus tour was the TITANIC EXPERIENCE TOUR. I highly recommend everyone to visit. Please book your tickets advance online otherwise you won't be able to enter. £20 well worthed per person. You can easily spend 2 hrs or more inside."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic museum, educational and very informative. Would definitely say it’s more of an adult experience not something likely to grab the attention of younger children. The little ride inside is entertaining and so are the short movies."
* A traveler said: "Due to covid some places were closed to visitors, we visited other areas. Stephen our tour guide was very informative throughout the whole day. Plenty of time at each stop to enjoy the scenery, take pictures and use the facilities is available."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day trip, saw all the sites and learned a bit of history. Derrick was a fantastic guide, funny, entertaining and informative. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "All of it! Excellent value Stuart coach driver and guide was cheerful happy and helpful He gave useful factual info as well as funny antedotes Recommend this trip if coming to Belfast"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour to choose for those wanting a few stops along the way to the giants causeway. It is a long day but kept well entertained by our guides the older fella and our driver the young guy (sorry, not the best at names). The drive and sights are stunning. Not a place to miss while in Northern Ireland."
* A traveler said: "Great day out, our guide, Paul was excellent and funny. Would definitely recommend. A great taste of the coast."
* A traveler said: "Informative tour articulated through a local guide James. Enjoyed the clear account of previous history & atrocities of Belfast."
* A traveler said: "I am amazed that I was born in Belfast and did not know most of what I heard I had my daughter,granddaughter and great granddaughter and we all enjoyed it thank you"
* A traveler said: "Stuard was a great guide!! Funny, entertaining and knowledgeable. Everything was well laid out and we had plenty of time at all the stops to wander and take photos. Giants Causeway is definitely a must do but added to the other aspects of this tour and it was a perfect day!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the tour Barry was brilliant and a lovely chap would definitely recommend the tour to anyone 👌👌"
* A traveler said: "Visiting the Giants Causeway, lovely walk and amazing to see. Our your guide Paul made our trip outstanding, thankyou Paul. He is an asset to your company."
* A traveler said: "Stuart was a friendly, helpful, knowledgeable guide. He had given lots of information and fun during the trip. Thank you for his hard work and the service."
* A traveler said: "1st thing we did on getting to Belfast and was extremely interesting and informative and set a tone for us to examine a bit more beneath the surface of the tourist presentations in the city fascinating and thought provoking loved it"
* A traveler said: "Great tour- the guide was very knowledgeable about the city and its history. Would highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide(finn tours) comfortable modern coach with charging points, and toilet on board. Excellent value for money. Giants causeway is a must visit, get it on your bucket list. Titanic museum was also superb. Can't recommend this tour enough."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! The scenery and locations were beautiful! Brian our guide was amazing!! Would recommend if you are a fan of the show."
* A traveler said: "John was a fantastic tour guide. Pickup at the cruise port was on time and easy. The Giants Causeway was an amazing sight. We toured downtown Belfast after lunch in a lovely small town. John gave lots of informative narration on the coach. He also entertained us with his Irish songs and jokes. I definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and interesting, the guide could answer all our questions and gave a balanced view of a very complex history."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Paul was an incredibly passionate and knowledgeable guide to the sights of the Antrim Coast and the history of the area. We did all that was shown in the tour description plus several 'wee extras' at no cost. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Was amazing. Tour guide was so nice and made it really enjoyable. Was so nice to see the coastal roads and the little towns that we passed through. Such a lovely day"
* A traveler said: "Stephen the tour guide and driver was an absolutely amazing guy,he looked after us,explained everythibg,kept us entertained,amazing job and tour!The only sad thing is due to covid 19 we didnt walk on the bridge but everything else was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Rodney McComb initiated communication with us at the expected time of arrival at the airport. The vehicle (Mercedes) was clean and comfortable. He was very helpful with tips on what to see and do around our hotel and Ireland. We highly recommend McComb’s service."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of he countryside. Having Rumat take us on a specialized tour just for us was so much fun and we saw all the sites we wanted. We highly recommend this tour! Thank you Rumat!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- City Sightseeing Belfast Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Titanic Belfast Entrance Ticket: Titanic Visitor Experience Including SS Nomadic
- Giant’s Causeway Day Trip from Belfast
- Game of Thrones and Giant's Causeway Full-Day Tour from Belfast
- Giant's Causeway Tour from Belfast - Luxury Coach + All Admissions Included
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Crumlin Road Gaol
- Belfast City Hall
- Antrim Coast Road
- HMS Caroline
- Titanic Quarter
- Belfast Cathedral Quarter
- Titanic's Dock and Pump-House
- Albert Memorial Clock
- Belfast Peace Wall
- Queen's University Belfast
- Parliament Buildings (Stormont)
- Harland & Wolff Drawing Offices
- Carrickfergus Castle
- Old Bushmills Distillery
- Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Belfast Grand Opera House
- Eileen Hickey Irish Republican History Museum
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North East England