Top Bath How to Get Around
75 results | All Bath Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a great way to orient ourselves around Bath. We liked learning a bit about the history of the city. Particularly enjoyed the Skyline tour into the hills and surrounding area."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Ally was excellent. He was really knowledgeable, polite and an upbeat personality. He really made the tour interesting, I would highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "billie was a lovely guide, friendly, informative, interesting, knowledgeable and very entertaining. Having misread the info we ended up waiting to meet at the wrong place, completely my fault. The owner met us and took us to catch up with the tour. Really outstanding service"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was totally enjoyable from the moment we were picked up to the moment we were dropped off. Our guide made us feel extremely welcome and relaxed and he was very knowledgeable about the area as well as Stonehenge"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of the tour was seeing the Bath Crescent in all its splendour. Our guide could not have been better really interesting and extremely knowledgeable ."
* A traveler said: "Great relaxing afternoon. Lovely way to see some of Bath. Staff very friendly and shared their knowledge."
* A traveler said: "Daniel was a great guide, very informative and accommodating, he ended our tour by driving us up the hill to our restaurant booking."
* A traveler said: "Much more interesting than the average walking tour. Simon is great fun and brings the bad side of Bath's history to life. Definitely recommend this. Listed as 1 & 1/2 hours, actually closer to 2 hours."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour. Short but very informative. Thank you. The tour guide was very good and we really enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Recommend to anyone who wants to learn about the history of Bath! Great tour and informative!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very lovely experience. Mike was knowledgeable and an inspiring guide, and the cream tea was just gorgeous."
* A traveler said: "A very good, well-timed schedule. Richard was an excellent guide providing useful information with welcome humorous notes. A highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Tony, our guide, was very knowledgeable and a really nice person. We all learnt a lot about the history of Bath."
* A traveler said: "A great fun way to get to know the different areas of the city you are visiting along with interesting historical facts along the way."
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful time on this tour. Laurence has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to the Monolithic sites throughout Wiltshire, England. I highly recommend this tour. You won't be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our walking tour, the lady we had was excellent (so sorry we forgot her name!). So much knowledge of the city and surroundings. We learnt a lot as well as having a laugh. Would definitely recommend x"
* A traveler said: "Jules was a fantastic host and driver on our most favorite day spent in the English Countryside. Don't be put off by price, the memories are worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Jules was amazing, informative and engaging! Small Group was perfect-met two new friends (Pauline and Tony)! It was spectacular to see authentic English towns instead of the commercialized areas. Really enjoyed!! In fact this was one of our favorite parts of our entire trip!! Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour with Andrew Clark was excellent. Andrew Is a wealth of knowledge. He took his time and walked us through the city. He explained the history of the city in depth and easy to understand. I highly recommend Andrew as a tour guide.This was our best experience in the UK."
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent trip. The driver gave us a lot of useful information before, during and after the trip, but did not overload us with too much talk. The time spent at Stonehenge was just right. A memorable and most enjoyable afternoon."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Luxury Car Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences