Top Basque Country Full-day Tours
117 results | All Basque Country Tours
* A traveler said: "Laris did a great job of making history come alive in this historic section of town. His enthusiasm was catching and he was well prepared to do the tour in English or Spanish as he knows four languages! You could see his heart for history and culture."
* A traveler said: "We had a very good time on the tour. There were only four of us so the guide was able to give personal time to all. The town of Laguarida was wonderful to explore."
* A traveler said: "On time pick-up. Private tour with only our party. Competent and friendly tour guide. Interesting and informative tours at the wineries by their personnel. Tasting of top shelf wines. Ample time without being rushed through. No sales pitch. definitively worth the money."
* A traveler said: "The guide was Jose and he really was good. The van was tight for 7 people for such a long tour. Locations were great."
* A traveler said: "The tour was superb. Irene led us on a delicious journey across Bilbao. The food and wine was excellent. She was so interesting and informative. I would thoroughly recommend her tour."
* A traveler said: "We loved our bike tour through Bilbao with Miguel. He knows a lot about the city, the region and the culture and was open to answering any questions we had. We learnt a lot, saw different parts and landscapes of Bilbao and really enjoyed the company. We highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Irene was a wonderful and very knowledgeable host. We had a great evening in the streets of Old Bilbao."
* A traveler said: "Great tour through Bilbao with a great tour guide. We learned Ali tambourine the town and the culture"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Joe, was fantastic. He was very informative about the area and had a plan to take us to various areas along the Basque coast; however, he was flexible with the timing and the places we visited based on requests within the group. The tour was one of the highlights of our trip through Spain and definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is very professional and it’s nice to pick us up from hotel. Overall spent 5 hrs to see those amazing scenery around Bilbao is great!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with our tour guide Stephan and our driver Florin. We saw many beautiful places in 1 day. Stephan explained a lot about the basque culture. I can recommed him and the driver. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great day. I didn't know much about Gaztelugatxe, but it was beautiful. The walk to the chapel and back can be a bit of a challenge if you're only on so so shape, but soooooo worth it. After seeing Gaztelugatxe, we headed to Bilbao. We saw a few city sites then headed to lunch. Unfortunately, it started pouring down rain, but we all made the most of it. Lunch was great, and even better that it was included in the price. The Guggenheim was quite a site to see. My only recommendation for the company would be to clean up the car a bit, as first impressions are important, however our guide was great and the small group was just my family of 4, plus 1 more. I looked at other tours that went to Bilbao and toured the Guggenheim and the others were twice as much. This is a great tour and awesome value."
* A traveler said: "Sam had fabulous English and was very knowledgeable about Bilbao and Basque history. We were very lucky as tourism had not yet picked up so we had Sam all to ourselves for the tour. He was very easy to talk to and he brought the City to life for us. Very interesting 3 hours with him."
* A traveler said: "Learning the history and being able to ask questions. The enthusiasm of the guide. Everything is timed very well."
* A traveler said: "Begonia was a great guide and the itinerary was fab! Bayonne was a charming fishing town, Biarritz was less fancy than I expected, and Saint Jean de Luz was super charming"
* A traveler said: "The tour of San Sebastian and the Basque Coast was great. Zach was knowledgeable and accommodating and knew the right places to go for a quick day of sightseeing (and eating!). Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was a great wine tour! We visited Marques de Riscal and a family owned vineyard with our guide Zak. He is well informed and we had a great day all in all! Thank you Zak!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour with a knowledgeable guide. He not only showed us the listed destinations but also drive us to some additional photo stops and recommended some places for lunch."
* A traveler said: "Mikel was fantastic - so interesting to converse with and extremely knowledgeable not only about providing facts about the region and the vineyards, but just life in general. It was like traveling with a dear friend! We enjoyed every minute and highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "I like small group tours...more personalized....i absolutely recommend this tour to all of you game if thrones fans...the places we visited were awesome..our tour guides was so great in explaining and showing those set location of GOT...i had a great time..it was worth it"
* A traveler said: "This is a trip that must NOT be missed!!! Ander and Nina were our guides. They picked us up at our hotel in a very comfortable car, and took us into the countryside. We visited amazingly quaint villages, walking the streets and visiting a local bakery where they treated us to txantxigorri a cookie with pork in it! and coffee. A lovely couple who by the end of the trip felt like family! Both Ander, who is a local and Nina, are well versed in the history of the Basque Country as well as everything San Sebastian. Had we known their depth of knowledge about everything Basque as well as being well traveled themselves, we probably would have booked them for the entire time we were |there. We loved this part of the world and hope to cross paths with Ander and Nina again either there or hopefully in our hometown one day!"
* A traveler said: "Andoni was very knowledgeable about Rioja wine and gave us a detailed history and characteristics of the wine we were going to drink at 4 vineyards. The vineyard taste rooms were beautiful and lunch was amazing. He has a large van and it was a relaxing ride. Would highly recommend Andoni for any tour in San Sabastian and Rioja."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Zubizuri Bridge
- Salt Valley of Añana (Valle Salado de Añana)
- Artxanda Funicular (Funicular de Artxanda)
- Monte Igueldo
- Loizaga Tower (Torre Loizaga)
- Constitution Square (Plaza de la Constitución)
- Miramar Palace (Palacio de Miramar)
- Santa Clara Island (Isla de Santa Clara)
- Basque Museum (Museo Vasco de Bilbao)
- Buen Pastor Cathedral
- Church of the Sacred Heart (Iglesia del Sagrado Corazón)
- Monte Urgull
- Santimamiñe Cave (Cueva de Santimamiñe)
- Vizcaya Bridge (Puente de Vizcaya)
- Moyua Square (Plaza Moyua)
- Casco Viejo
- Azkuna Zentroa
- San Sebastián Aquarium
- Things to do in Bilbao
- Things to do in San Sebastian
- Things to do in Aragón
- Things to do in Aquitaine
- Things to do in Castile and León
- Things to do in Santander
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Bordeaux
- Things to do in Segovia
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Galicia
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Loire Valley