Top Bangkok Private and Luxury
408 results | All Bangkok Tours
* A traveler said: "Long day and crazy early start but good fun and the guide was fantastic. I was running late and he waited, never complained. Even went out of their way to drop us close to our hotel although we didn’t have the tour with that option. Would definitely use these guys again. Funny and informative."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour. Ended up being a private tour so we had the opportunity to see a few extra things local. Without our guide, Chick it would have been difficult to see all we saw. This was great. Ended up taking her to lunch after the tour."
* A traveler said: "Yuut was great and really catered the tour perfectly to our needs. We visited the grand palace, surrounding temples, and took a long boat. He is very knowledgable and a pleasure to experience bangkok with."
* A traveler said: "Peter was a great guide. His English was very good and he was very knowledgeable. We had a great learning experience thanks to Peter"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful evening with great food, fun entertainment, Great disco and entertainment on the upper deck! Fantastic views and a very successful cruise! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Thanks so much. Our guide was knowledgeable and new the tricks for deftly navigating through Bangkok. Great job and thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Was fantastic.Sam was a local and we got to taste real Thai food which was a bonus. Elephant experience awesome as was the clear fish nibbling water at the Erwan Falls"
* A traveler said: "Very well-organized tour, a very informative travel guide with a great sense of humor. Money well spent."
* A traveler said: "Very good value for money. The food was delicious and plenty. We had drag queens which was delightfu and funnyl to watch. A must see if you are in Bangkok."
* A traveler said: "Yummy food,clean,spacious ,new cruise ship,world class entertainment ,staff very friendly accomodating ,plenty of time for buffet,see all view of the city especially the water fountain"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Very nice and friendly guide. It's a one in a lifetime experience. The food is very good too."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent morning with our guide Deev , who was very impressive with her knowledge of the sites we visited , picked up on time and returned to our hotel in a nice air conditioned van , if you are after value for money book this excursion"
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour and and guide. She was fantastic. Due to Covid-19 we stayed away from crowded areas, but still feel like we saw much of the city and its beauty. Still hoping to receive the pictures that she took of our family~"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and knowledgeable tour guide. The tour was informative and enjoyable. Visited all the must see sites including the palace and all famous Buddhist temples. Visited the Art Gallery in the city."
* A traveler said: "We really had a great time. It is a must experience tour. Thank you to our tour guide and driver. Thank you Viator."
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful! Despite the heat, I had a great time on the tour, and got to see a lot of temples. Our guide Niranya kept us engaged with stories and tidbits about the history of ayutthaya and thailand."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very knowledgeable and efficient. All components of the itinerary were handled well."
* A traveler said: "Tae! Passionate very knowledgeable what a wonderful soul, I did not know what to expect however I was pleased from the very start with the experience from getting introduced to my tuk-tuk driver all the wonderful stops in between even getting dropped off at my hotel was great , I will do it again and highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent explaining the history of Ayutthaya and the ruins , the Reclining Buddha and the Golden Buddha. It was an excellent tour of the original capital of Thailand."
* A traveler said: "Amazing dinner with a really good service. All the food is really good in a classic and a refined Thai style. All the waitresses take care of you and be careful at all the details during the diner. You can see a lot of monuments during the cruise on the river and it’s really pleasant by night."
* A traveler said: "Tipp was an excellent guide. She was friendly, knowledgeable and her English was excellent. She was flexible and allowed us to decide when and where to eat too."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Half-Day Railway Market and Floating Market Tour in Thailand
- White Orchid Dinner Cruise with Optional Return Transfers
- Grand Pearl - Luxury Dinner Cruise Experience at Bangkok with Return Transfer
- Erawan Waterfalls-Death Railway & River Kwai Tour
- Thailand's Ayutthaya Temples and River Cruise from Bangkok
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Viator Exclusive Tours
- Viator Private Guides
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Phahurat Market (Little India)
- Alpine Golf Club
- Khao Yai National Park
- Wat Ratchanatdaram Woravihara (Loha Prasat)
- SEA LIFE® Bangkok Ocean World
- Sampeng Market
- Tiger God Shrine (San Chao Pho Suea)
- Jim Thompson House Museum
- Giant Swing (Sao Ching Cha)
- Bangkok Cruise Port (Laem Chabang)
- Democracy Monument
- Amphawa Floating Market
- Khao San Road
- Marble Temple (Wat Benchamabophit)
- Khlong Saen Saep
- Bang Rak
- Bangkok National Museum
- Flow House Bangkok
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
Day Trips from Bangkok
- Bangkok to Pattaya
- Bangkok to Phuket
- Bangkok to Coral Island (Koh Larn)
- Bangkok to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- Bangkok to Bridge on the River Kwai
- Bangkok to Chiang Mai
- Bangkok to Dream World
- Bangkok to Erawan National Park (Erawan Falls)
- Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park
- Bangkok to Amphawa Floating Market
- Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
- Bangkok to Hua Hin
- Bangkok to Pattaya Beach