Top Banff On the Water
13 results | All Banff Tours
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed meeting Mitch M, our guide and learning from him. The river was such a beautiful colour and lovely to paddle in. An excellent day with great service."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time with our 8 and 5 year old kids - they loved every minute of it! The guides were funny and knowledgeable - they made it a day to remember"
* A traveler said: "Was a wonderful day! Robbie is so friendly and engaging and really wants to show you the best of the best. Highly recommend this and my husband and I found it to be the best way of seeing all the magnificent views offered in the area"
* A traveler said: "Heidi was a fantastic guide. We really enjoyed our safari! We highly recommend this tour. We learned a lot about keeping wildlife safe."
* A traveler said: "Covered wagon with cook out was excellent! Our entires Our Our family enjoyed the adventure! 18 months to 60 years of age. Our wrangler was fantastic who answered many questions from our grandchildren and family."
* A traveler said: "Had great weather, sunny day with a breeze. Beautiful views and quiet peaceful trail. A good chunk of the trail was enclosed with trees, with some of it along a road with people walking and biking, with not much of a view but the second half was worth it."
* A traveler said: "It is a must if you go Banff. Do not get discouraged if it rains, cloudy... because it changes every few minutes. Highly recommended to dress warm."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome guide from Discovery Banff tours. Her name is Heidi and she explained all the mountain regions and the history behind them. She also hiked with us. She was great"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide Sam was fantastic and clearly enjoyed her job. I think the only the suggestion I have is make it a tad shorter."
* A traveler said: "Aaron was our guide, he was very knowledgeable and added lots of interesting points, re native tribes in the area."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful SUP tour. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Such a fun experience. The scenery is magical and the water is so clear."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Victoria Glacier
- Crowfoot Glacier
- Takakkaw Falls
- Banff Gondola
- Banff Sunshine Village Ski Resort
- Cave and Basin National Historic Site
- Bow River
- Johnston Canyon
- Sulphur Mountain
- Stanley Glacier
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Lake Minnewanka
- Bow Falls
- Bow Lake
- Banff Via Ferrata
- Yamnuska Wolfdog Sanctuary
- Mt. Norquay Ski Resort
- Peyto Lake
- Yoho National Park
- Banff National Park