Top Banff Self-guided Tours & Rentals
12 results | All Banff Tours
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing ride. The guide Brooklyn was funny, kind, and knowledgeable. The horses were a delight and clearly well cared for. The scenery during the ride was beautiful. Best trail ride I’ve ever done:)"
* A traveler said: "Bow River ride with experienced, calm guides. Rich was insightful and assisted me when foot slipped out of stirrup. All staff helpful, especially to get me and my hip replacements on and off Sailor."
* A traveler said: "I booked this transfer 48 hours before I required it, and the company was very accommodating. Aljay arrived on time, his vehicle was clean, and he loaded and unloaded our bags. The weather conditions that day were poor, but he got us to our destination safely and on time."
* A traveler said: "The Johnson Canyon Icewalk was one of the highlights of our trips. Our guide Nick was great and very informational. I would highly recommend the guided tour as you learn all the facts and history of the canyon and the Bow Valley Parkway. You can always go back for a second look on your own. Highly recommend! The scenery is amazing."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time with our 8 and 5 year old kids - they loved every minute of it! The guides were funny and knowledgeable - they made it a day to remember"
* A traveler said: "Had great weather, sunny day with a breeze. Beautiful views and quiet peaceful trail. A good chunk of the trail was enclosed with trees, with some of it along a road with people walking and biking, with not much of a view but the second half was worth it."
* A traveler said: "A lovely little trail ride, staff were friendly and very knowledgeable. Bundle up . And bring an blanket . Hotchocolate and time by the fire after to warm up..a lovely winter activity."
* A traveler said: "Aaron was our guide, he was very knowledgeable and added lots of interesting points, re native tribes in the area."
* A traveler said: "It is a must if you go Banff. Do not get discouraged if it rains, cloudy... because it changes every few minutes. Highly recommended to dress warm."
* A traveler said: "My father and my friend went on the tour yesterday July 13 and it was great. I think her name was ANak. She was super awesome and she really knows her stuff. She kept things interesting and it was actually my dads favourite part of our whole trip. I would do the tour again but wish we had the same driver."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yoho National Park
- Victoria Glacier
- Bow Falls
- Crowfoot Glacier
- Bow River
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Banff Upper Hot Springs
- Banff National Park
- Sulphur Mountain
- Banff Gondola
- Bow Lake
- Lake Minnewanka
- Mt. Norquay Ski Resort
- Banff Via Ferrata
- Mount Assiniboine
- Stanley Glacier
- Spiral Tunnels
- Banff Sunshine Village Ski Resort
- Tunnel Mountain Drive
- Johnston Canyon