Top Baltimore Pop Culture
13 results | All Baltimore Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful evening to enjoy the harbor. The ride was so very peaceful, an escape from the hubbub of the city. Captain Tom’s music selection was the perfect complement to the sail."
* A traveler said: "Peaceful and calm sail. Very informative about the Baltimore area and highlights. Salt of the earth Captain and first mate. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "It was a very nice and informative personal tour. The driver was excellent and interesting and we had a great time."
* A traveler said: "This tour was really great, as was our tour guide Mary Margaret! We greatly enjoyed walking around, learning about Fells Point history, and trying all the amazing food!"
* A traveler said: "Everyone was very nice and Happy. The food was excellent, no complaints . All the staff were very helpful as well"
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful. The captain and deck hand were knowledgeable and helpful all throughout the trip. I would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Taking historical tour gave me a better understanding of the city. The tour guide was very clear in his presentation and was knowledgeable of area, being able to answer follow-up questions."
* A traveler said: "Smooth transfer, very clean vehicle, driver polite. It was a good way to get to Washington DC hotel. There were 3 travelers so this was a good bargain for us."
* A traveler said: "Me and my husband celebrate our anniversary on the cruise and it was wonderful the food was delicious The Vibes were good the staff were perfect and loads of fun. What a wonderful group, everything was perfect. I would truly truly go again.👍👍💗😘💃💃"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour! Mary Margaret was super knowledgeable and friendly. I absolutely loved that local residents waved hello and some actually stopped to share additional stories with us. Food was great, definitely are not hungry by the end!"
* A traveler said: "Tim was an awesome tour guide! He knows his stuff and definitely knows how to tell a ghost story. The ghost tour was the best part of my trip to Baltimore."
* A traveler said: "Coming across the brothal and hotel was my favorite. The host/guide knew the assignment and she was nice"